Zorgain

When SRT Responds To Fed

• Spectral    1342
    38 minutes ago, Shrood said:

What a copy of SP doing fed. LMAO. SP will always be better than SRT. 

Gee I better dissolve the Team...

Its a lighthearted moment. Grow up. 

Why people who hate Cop play it is beyond me. 

A lot of the boys are enjoying it more this last week than we have in ages. Getting abuse in game and bantering bullshit on here gets tiresome.

SP are excellent. I have always like them. That being said they are made up of a core group of excellent players (6), and a leader whom I respect above all other players, @TrueBlue, turned the whole gang around.

If my guys posted shit like that I would discipline them. If they have and I miss a post, point me at it.

Sick of the banter for banters sick and people hating cops to be Cool Kids.

• Like 3

Spectral    1342
    1 hour ago, Leopard said:

LOOKING SEXXYYY BOYS!!!

Hopefully you shredded the rebel scum.

Was a ambitious group of under geared guys, and we were in the area. Danced because having a good night. 

58 minutes ago, Shrood said:

Always gotta rain on someone's parade mate, its a bit of fun, not a competition.

and i wouldn't be making those comments yourself. your normally the first one to get killed anywho. jump in the SRT channel and i can teach you a few things about staying alive. xoxo <3

• Like 2

Yuri    441

Nice work SRT. I saw the fed message come through but I only had myself and new members who have not been trained on FED insertion yet. Seems like you guys did an awesome job and from what I hear you also got some gas station robbers (scum of the earth those robbers) and placed some law and order in Melbourne. well done.

33 minutes ago, Spectral said:

If my guys posted shit like that I would discipline them. If they have and I miss a post, point me at it.

As would @Leopard and I. Trying to crack down on banter from my guys as it is unprofessional and disrespectful, and banter can easily lead to bullying which is not on.

• Like 2

TrueBlue    891
    1 hour ago, Spectral said:

A lot of the boys are enjoying it more this last week than we have in ages. Getting abuse in game and bantering bullshit on here gets tiresome.

SP are excellent. I have always like them. That being said they are made up of a core group of excellent players (6), and a leader whom I respect above all other players, @TrueBlue, turned the whole gang around.

Let me be honest here.

There is one team out there that I respect and find to be a threat to myself and my team. That team is SRT. Lead by @Spectral this wolf pack are organized and tactical. When these guys rock up its the only real time on the server I feel threatened. It's good to see you guys taking the time to have a bit of fun. The strain that myself and other players put on the police force, you guys rarely get to stand around have a dance. 

I think calling calling us scrum of the earth is a bit harsh but hey if that's the way you feel @Pope Yuri @Leopard

One day I hope players realize that it's not about being the biggest and the best. It's about showing respect throwing out a GG and these moments we take to stand back and have a bit of fun. 

Edited by TrueBlue
    • Like 2

Spectral    1342
    32 minutes ago, Pope Yuri said:

Nice work SRT. I saw the fed message come through but I only had myself and new members who have not been trained on FED insertion yet. Seems like you guys did an awesome job and from what I hear you also got some gas station robbers (scum of the earth those robbers) and placed some law and order in Melbourne. well done.

As would @Leopard and I. Trying to crack down on banter from my guys as it is unprofessional and disrespectful, and banter can easily lead to bullying which is not on.

Took the Air Drop as well, and wrapped up the night with 2 Banks and a live fire training OP in Zeus. 

Great night. Loving the game. My boys did me proud was great handing out the Mk200's and at no time was anything negative said. We fought, we danced we took out some robbers and we laughed. Very very proud. Really trying hard to be a good Commissioner and a leader to them that they can look at my conduct as a Cop and see me not abuse people. I defend them from trolls. I make sure they have guns, and money in their pocket. They work their arse off.

@denis @Snowwiiee @masinite @Jake Reddington

Tagged in The Dancers but it goes for all Cops. @Roger Purple and I danced. Lucky to have a great team.

• Like 2

Spectral    1342
    12 minutes ago, TrueBlue said:

Let me be honest here.

There is one team out there that I respect and find to be a threat to myself and my team. That team is SRT. Lead by @Spectral this wolf pack are organized and tactical. When these guys rock up its the only real time on the server I feel threatened. It's good to see you guys taking the time to have a bit of fun. The strain that myself and other players put on the police force, you guys rarely get to stand around have a dance. 

I think calling calling us scrum of the earth is a bit harsh but hey if that's the way you feel @Pope Yuri @Leopard

One day I hope players realize that it's not about being the biggest and the best. It's about showing respect throwing out a GG and these moments we take to stand back and have a bit of fun. 

Spot on. Much respect mate. Ditto, SP at Bank or Fed we put our war faces on. But it's about competition and mutual respect. Love that a negative cheap shot comment turned the whole thread positive. GG 

• Like 2

CreedJr    385

One day I will join SRT, but whenever I go near to the recruitment office my legs tremble and I wee my pants...

One day, just one day, I will be a man and walk out of general duties and into the shadows... Even if I have to put a tap on my bladder...

:p 

Zorgain    482
    Just now, Aidanjr said:

One day I will join SRT, but whenever I go near to the recruitment office my legs tremble and I wee my pants...

One day, just one day, I will be a man and walk out of general duties and into the shadows... Even if I have to put a tap on my bladder...

:p 

Dont worry I was sitting in there helping with an interview and I was peeing myself it's just the channel xD

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Roger Purple said:

Always gotta rain on someone's parade mate, its a bit of fun, not a competition.

and i wouldn't be making those comments yourself. your normally the first one to get killed anywho. jump in the SRT channel and i can teach you a few things about staying alive. xoxo <3

IDK how i die first. Everytime, I get a good spot, bam I am dead. Im rocking with Mk18 which is like terrible. because I only have 1.9mill in my hand thats all I can afford. but i did take out all of tfr when they were doing bank. 

1 hour ago, Spectral said:

I didn't mean it like that. I do not have hate over cop, I play cop some times. Im on it once a weekend. I like cops, it gets fun when there is actually stuff to do. When there is no one on, gets pretty agitated. Im not saying to dissolve the team, but Im just saying SP is better as a fun around joke. Don't take it personal. I didn't mean it like that. 

CreedJr    385
    5 minutes ago, Jake Reddington said:

Dont worry I was sitting in there helping with an interview and I was peeing myself it's just the channel xD

I just got back from sydney hospital and have a bladder tap...

Now I am told it is the room! D: 

Better watch out fellas, now that I have a bladder Tap I can snipe in the same position for hours :p 

Zac    116

Haha good to see SRT Celebrating after a good win all the boys there probobaly destroyed good work! obviously wasn't sp robbing tho xD always good fun going up against you boys! Also whoever was near the humminhbird at the airdrop almost killed you but missed so I stole your helli xD

@Spectral @masinite @Roger Purple

Edited by Zac
    • Like 1

Yuri    441
    1 hour ago, TrueBlue said:

I think calling calling us scrum of the earth is a bit harsh but hey if that's the way you feel

I was talking about gas station robbers, surely your guys wouldn't stoop to stealing from poor gas station owners who just want to feed their families.

2 hours ago, Pope Yuri said:

from what I hear you also got some gas station robbers (scum of the earth those robbers)

TrueBlue    891
    18 minutes ago, Pope Yuri said:

I was talking about gas station robbers, surely your guys wouldn't stoop to stealing from poor gas station owners who just want to feed their families.

All g mate

denis    132
    On 08/06/2016 at 2:24 PM, Shrood said:

Your funny wanna have a taste of my M320

Leopard    7

@denis

Why ya gotta try start up the argument that was so well put to bed not long ago...

Jee wizz. Buckle up.

Leopard

// Cartel Founder