JoeBandit

I&A Tanoa?

JoeBandit    14

Hey all,

Just wondering if Straya has any plans to bring I&A to Tanoa?

I've been playing I&A on US servers during pre-release and have to say it is an amazing experience.

• Like 3

• Rogmantosh    242
    On 14/07/2016 at 8:22 AM, JoeBandit said:

Hey all,

Just wondering if Straya has any plans to bring I&A to Tanoa?

I've been playing I&A on US servers during pre-release and have to say it is an amazing experience.

Currently Strayagaming is lacking the Development capabilities to port I&A to Tanoa, It would be awesome but sadly not yet possible.

Ora209    142

Yeah guys I wouldn'tget your hopes up just yet, there are heaps of issues and problems with having it up, for one it could mean taking the existing I&A down which would split the community cause not everyone has the dlc, and if its gonna be on anothrr server entirely again it would split the community. 

Although I think it would be great to have a tanoa. As it would expand the I&A community.

Edited by Ora209
    • Like 3

Nova    1779
    4 hours ago, Ora209 said:

Yeah guys I wouldn'tget your hopes up just yet, there are heaps of issues and problems with having it up, for one it could mean taking the existing I&A down which would split the community cause not everyone has the dlc, and if its gonna be on anothrr server entirely again it would split the community. 

Although I think it would be great to have a tanoa. As it would expand the I&A community.

uh idk if you know but we have a dedi now. we can just put up another server if we need to

• Like 2

Rogmantosh    242
    14 hours ago, Aussie Dave said:

Here you go, you just need to edit the welcome and rules.

I have other versions, if needed.

Let me know if its the wrong version.

QS_IA_US_13_ext.Tanoa.pbo

Has Quicksilver been asked if you can use this mission file? Stealing off Developers isn't how we get things done.

Also I take it you haven't tried opening the .pbo. If you had you may have realised that Quicksilver has encrypted his .pbo so communities can not steal them.

We will in no way use a mission file that we do not have permission and the co-operation of the Developer for!

As I mentioned earlier we currently lack the development skills to even attempt to port this mission over.

Edited by Rogmantosh
    • Like 6

Dabs_01    1

I was just gifted Tanoa today, and the first thing I did was (re)sign up here to see if I & A were possible. Spent a good many hours on the Strayagaming servers in Altis doing I & A, may have to get back in and see wassup/practice (pretty rusty).

WestOz    40

I was looking forward to the change, different map etc, but TBH Tanoa doesn't seem as popular as I thought it would be, gotta admit its bloody hard with all the thick trees etc (especially via a monitor vs RL).

From what I've seen on I&A server lists Altis has continued to have more players than Tanoa.