★Smokey★

Arma 3 Life "NEWS TEAM" Rest in Peace

• Spectral    1342
    10 hours ago, Smokey said:

Killing it, absolutely killing it. Great RP content. 

@TH3GamingBanana with the Code Black, rofl. Did you do the @denis driving refresher mate?

I can hear the fun in the Cop Channel, makes me happy, @Sam I Am with t he roasts, bwah ha ha. 

Loving these, even if the APD Corruption one may lead to, ummm, something something. All IC, the Cops are like, damn it the news are slamming us.

OC, I love that it is active, it is awesome. I can see the passion, and I love it. 

Come have a chat to me about progressing the narrative, but hands down, your nailing it. 

-Spec

• Like 2

Fish    174

Good video. Only issue is whoever is reporting in the video keeps stumbling over his words :D

• Like 1

hey @Smokey  remember after that i let you drive and about two mins later you crashed into a sign post and very badly wounded me (Killed me)

of course you vehicle didn't have any repair kits because you stated "i dont crash" why didn't you report on that as well

Edited by TH3GamingBanana
    • Like 2

vizzN    375

@TH3GamingBanana is actually the worst driver on the server, to confirm he doesn't have faith in himself I found over 15 toolkits in the boot of his police hatchback. As soon as I saw this he shut the boot on me and claimed the vehicle is literally made of paper and it wasn't because he was a bad driver. 

I fear for my life every time I get in the car with Banana, sometimes it's just not worth it - sometimes it's better to go on gate duty :(

• Like 3

vizzN    375
    2 minutes ago, TH3GamingBanana said:

come on  vinz  your not getting constable then 

*writes down not to be promoted reason abuse of higher ups*

how do you spell my name wrong even on the forums, you've got me triggered now! 

oi demote me to PD janitor for my abuse and i'll grace the halls of PD with my spongebob tunes 

• Like 1

That Lucky SOB    373
    49 minutes ago, vizzN said:

how do you spell my name wrong even on the forums, you've got me triggered now! 

oi demote me to PD janitor for my abuse and i'll grace the halls of PD with my spongebob tunes 

I got a worse punishment for you: permanently assigned as Banana's partner for driving.

• Like 3