Exodius

Strayagaming King Of The hill ?

Exodius    105

Thoughts people ? 

I have been playing alot of the King of the hill lately and was honestly thinking if straya did this it would be pretty cool and plus the competitions we could do for the community on some event nights @Spectral thinking about you here buddy, 

Like instead of always fighting over whos the best in altis, how about whos the best on king of the hill  and have competitons and what not or something like that, i dont know, just a suggestion ..

• Like 2

• CeeFar    585

100%.

I feel like Invade And Annex and Wasteland do it well, but KOTH would be so good.

It'd be best if they had jets enabled on it though.

I remember flying around on KOTH with a wipeout... The carnage... haah

John_Mann    29

Yeah I wouldnt mind a bit of King of the Hill however I think straya really needs to get other priorities done at the moment as they can only have so many servers and for so many of them to rack up in donation they may struggle, personally I think the communoty as a whole needs to grow just a tiny bit more before they expend. 

• Like 1

Spectral    1342
    4 hours ago, S.Sanders said:

Thoughts people ? 

I have been playing alot of the King of the hill lately and was honestly thinking if straya did this it would be pretty cool and plus the competitions we could do for the community on some event nights @Spectral thinking about you here buddy, 

Like instead of always fighting over whos the best in altis, how about whos the best on king of the hill  and have competitons and what not or something like that, i dont know, just a suggestion ..

I could run many things, on many services and bring thousands of souls to the close warmth of SG.

TL:DR Community, making mad people happy and entertaining the masses, Admining, and such that's my idea of a good time. 

While everyone has fun I watch the Eagle fly :-) 

• Like 1

Gotenks    497
    6 hours ago, S.Sanders said:

Thoughts people ? 

if @Blue Eagle [+1 CREW] were to find out about this. Noone would last 1 minute in the AO

Nova    1779

i dunno about this, there are already 4 aussie servers and the 4th server barely gets enough players as it is. another community i know of tried to get a KOTH server which had about 10-15 players on it at any time which isnt sustainable.

as Rickymann said tho we need to grow as a community first before we get more servers. considering we just launched a tanoa life  server.

thats my 50 cents

Brodie    776

Back in the day there was one for awhile but there's a real restriction on the amount of things you can do/edit with the server compared to hosting something like altis life or wasteland