Unit_3397

Let us know your thoughts on obtaining a battlefield 1 server

Poll Regarding Battlefield 1  

33 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Unit_3397    712

Hi Community!

Time for another Poll, This time its regarding Battlefield 1.

So after the release of the beta a few days ago, a few of us have been missing from school/ work and have seemingly dropped off the face of the earth... xD
Now i believe it to be either because peeps are having so much fun playing it, or they just want to unlock  the beta dog-tag ( play 4 different days + be level 15) 

But please, i'm not interested in hearing what you like or dislike about the game, I've created this topic to see if you are keen on seeing a strayagaming server available in the multiplayer list after the release date. 

I see 2 main benefits, 1, keeping strayagaming together and active through yet another game, and plus, advertising to get new peeps to join our ever growing community.

But like all servers, theres always the maintenance side of it... so if you do vote to get a server up and running, (know its not mandatory) but it'll really help out if you would consider donating to keep it alive :3 

Anyway, Vote up!!!! :D 

PLEASE NOTE:

1. Please do not vote on this poll if you either haven't purchased the game already or don't intend to in the future.
  2. This Post was made to gather members opinions on the matter. 
  3. Whether Head Staff decide on getting a server or not, it wont necessarily be based from this polls results.

Have a splendid week peeps! 

• Like 2

• Yuri    441

$170 better be a good game. (beta is good but the 1 map is getting boring)

But yea im down for an SG server and I would defs help get it off the ground

Edited by Yuri

Brodie    776

I'm planning to pre-order it, it's a fairly fun game aside from the one map being extremely repetitive but on full release it should be heaps good.

I'd play the server :D!