LuckyB33f

Bringing Back Old Straya

• LuckyB33f    1287
    5 minutes ago, KRISTIAN. said:

No training for cops already, no wonder they are wacky players LOL

They have been improving understanding my standards is the first half of the battle... knowing there left and right of arc, what they can and can't do is the most important thing to start... we will start doing civ detaining drills tickets and so on... gearing up SRT for when things start to go in motion is important...

• Like 2

LuckyB33f    1287
    53 minutes ago, Busker said:

"Population cap" on big gun shops? Oh god

Itll make things interesting if u want a big gun u will risk it... still working out the amount of people needed to get that shop open and means it cant be farmed when no one is online

Chiria    25

If we're bringing good old straya back can medic get back level 4 or what-chi-mi-call-it level vest? :ph34r:

Joking, I can wish. Happy to see movement being taken though. ;)

• Like 2

Brodie    776
    5 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

So **** it lets bring back the old days...

Oh good ill be on ts awaiting my rank xx

• Like 8

SmO    213
    9 minutes ago, Brodie said:

Oh good ill be on ts awaiting my rank xx

Brodiee for assistant commissioner????? 

• Like 1

LuckyB33f    1287

Pfft... Brodiee is a dreamer... If you want your rank back earn it... cops force is improving and they can getting ranked up in doing so...

• Like 2

Pezza    248

@Axle_Tiaky We've all be waiting for this moment to come.... And IT'S FINALLY HAPPENING

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like 2

Brodie    776
    2 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

Pfft... Brodiee is a dreamer... If you want your rank back earn it... cops force is improving and they can getting ranked up in doing so...

Don't act like i'm not your favourite person in this community ;)

• Like 1

Bow    149

Questions! :D 

Will the new jet DLC be included in the jet shops?
            Id gather all the jets would be unarmed but will they have less fuel? ( to prevent the extreme us of trolling )

Where will the court house be moved?
            It really should stay some where in syd, maybe by the beach or something.

Will cop force training include 10-codes, escalation and better roleplay?

I've been avoiding long sessions as cop lately as it has turn to slack for me, gear is no longer rank specific so we have cops abusing or having no clue how to handle it. What even are 10-codes anymore? Don't hear them. And escalations and role play need to be worked on cause i see to many cops tasering or shooting in situations that can be defused easily by a little chase for a restrain or using something called a mic. Ramming and speeding is becoming popular again in all ranks and to many officers are to trigger happy and don't facilitate for roleplay situations very well. Cop is a lot more fun but too lose from what I've experienced, cracking down a bit was the point in demoting and restarting the APD.

Whats the fate of westpack?

Will this bank be moved to the outskirts of syd or fully moved to another area?

Wex    429
    55 minutes ago, Bow said:

gear is no longer rank specific so we have cops abusing or having no clue how to handle it.

I don't know where you're getting this from but gear is very much rank specific plus they're not allowed suppressors anymore and there's going to be changes coming soon that will enforce it even more. 

46 minutes ago, Bow said:

And escalations and role play need to be worked on cause i see to many cops tasering or shooting in situations that can be defused easily by a little chase for a restrain or using something called a mic.

Cops are meant to give multiple warnings before tasing someone and this includes in a foot pursuit. If you see someone tasing without warning then report it. I'm online on teamspeak most of the day and even if I'm afk just send over a message. Even without evidence is fine and I'll handle them. 

48 minutes ago, Bow said:

Ramming and speeding is becoming popular again in all ranks and to many officers are to trigger happy and don't facilitate for roleplay situations very well.

Like above, just report them. We can't monitor cops 24/7.

LuckyB33f    1287
    7 hours ago, Bow said:

Questions! :D 

Will the new jet DLC be included in the jet shops?
            Id gather all the jets would be unarmed but will they have less fuel? ( to prevent the extreme us of trolling )

Where will the court house be moved?
            It really should stay some where in syd, maybe by the beach or something.

Will cop force training include 10-codes, escalation and better roleplay?

I've been avoiding long sessions as cop lately as it has turn to slack for me, gear is no longer rank specific so we have cops abusing or having no clue how to handle it. What even are 10-codes anymore? Don't hear them. And escalations and role play need to be worked on cause i see to many cops tasering or shooting in situations that can be defused easily by a little chase for a restrain or using something called a mic. Ramming and speeding is becoming popular again in all ranks and to many officers are to trigger happy and don't facilitate for roleplay situations very well. Cop is a lot more fun but too lose from what I've experienced, cracking down a bit was the point in demoting and restarting the APD.

Whats the fate of westpack?

Will this bank be moved to the outskirts of syd or fully moved to another area?

Jets will be unarmed and less fuel yes... court house is now in brisbane

Jack.    66
    42 minutes ago, LuckyB33f said:

court house is now in brisbane

Thank god for that, the amount of trolling at the court house the another night, I think a vehicle basically exploded every minute the case was going on and the cops just couldn't handle the sheer amount of civs whilst also trying not to interrupt.

Axle_Tiaky    415
    3 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

Jets will be unarmed and less fuel yes... court house is now in brisbane

How much fuel, because at the moment we get about 5 minutes of flight time before we have to find a gas station or land and refuel. It should be at least 30 minutes up in the air.

• Like 1

Jack.    66
    15 minutes ago, Axle_Tiaky said:

How much fuel, because at the moment we get about 5 minutes of flight time before we have to find a gas station or land and refuel. It should be at least 30 minutes up in the air.

If jets had 30 minutes of fuel imagine the trolls over Syd, personally I dont mind 30 minutes of fuel in the jets but maybe Syd would need to be made a no fly zone for jets or I would just say good luck to the mods with the trolls

Axle_Tiaky    415
    34 minutes ago, Jack. said:

If jets had 30 minutes of fuel imagine the trolls over Syd, personally I dont mind 30 minutes of fuel in the jets but maybe Syd would need to be made a no fly zone for jets or I would just say good luck to the mods with the trolls

Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane are basically no fly zones, unless your landing. Because if you troll back in the day the mods just kicked you off. You fly over the area once with a jet and boom you get a warning over global channel. However if they are add back in maybe we should look at adding Titan AAs back in for the highest levels in the cop force - @LuckyB33f - so that the cops have something to use against the Jets :D

Edited by Axle_Tiaky
    • Like 3