Envy

My Apology to Augnov, not only Augnov, but also the community.

• Brodie    776

Apology accepted but don't be doing that again, your behaviour recently has been quite disgusting in the eyes of a community member.

• Like 9

Nova    1779

absolutely disgusted by your behaviour but you manned up (even tho you work at boosted juice kappa) and you apologised so good on ya buddy

• Like 7

Augnov    205

@Envy I thank you for your apology. As we know each other out of the SG community I knew your intentions were to have a laugh and I appreciated that. However, as this was on a public feed, others who are unaware of our relationship may have seen it as an attack by mistake and defended me, I thank those who did @Busker and @★Smokey★.  I hold no resentment towards you and I appreciate the public apology. Perhaps just message me your memes next time instead of posting them publicly.

I would like to finish by saying that I am publicly retracting my support team application, I appreciate the first interview @Nevetos but at the end of the day, I said I was 18 when I am turning 18 in 30 days. This was wrong of me, and therefore I feel I do not deserve to be a member of the support team. 

Augnov 

Edited by Augnov
    • Like 2

Envy    649
    Just now, Augnov said:

@Envy I thank you for your apology. As we know each other out of the SG community I knew your intentions were to have a laugh and I appreciated that. However, as this was on a public feed, others who are unaware of our relationship may have seen it as an attack by mistake and defended me, I thank those who did @Busker.  I hold no resentment towards you and I appreciate the public apology. Perhaps just message me your memes next time instead of posting them publicly.

I would like to finish by saying that I am publicly retracting my support team application, I appreciate the first interview @Nevetos but at the end of the day, I said I was 18 when I am turning 18 in 30 days. This was wrong of me, and therefore I feel I do not deserve to be a member of the support team. 

Augnov 

That means a lot Augnov, I hope we can move past this.

• Like 1

Envy    649
    1 minute ago, InfamousNova said:

absolutely disgusted by your behaviour but you manned up (even tho you work at boosted juice kappa) and you apologised so good on ya buddy

Boost*

Envy    649
    Just now, Busker said:

@Envy As a senior staff member, regardless of non-intentional bullying, posting things like you did last night on a public forum... is not professional whatsoever and really makes a statement to the community about who you really are as a person. This isn't teamspeak, where you can talk shit and no one cares. This is a place where your posts are for everyone that clicks on this website to see. I respect you apologising to @Augnov , but there's a time and a place for a meme or two. I do hope you start to knuckle down on what you have been hired for, instead of memeing around elsewhere and causing trouble. I've known you for a very long time man, don't waste the opportunities that have been thrown at you.

Cheers lads.

I completely agree with everything you said, it would have been better off in a PM somewhere else, thanks for understanding and I agree, definitely a time and a place for everything and the forums wasn't one of those.

Brodie    776
    7 hours ago, Augnov said:

@Envy I thank you for your apology. As we know each other out of the SG community I knew your intentions were to have a laugh and I appreciated that. However, as this was on a public feed, others who are unaware of our relationship may have seen it as an attack by mistake and defended me, I thank those who did @Busker and @★Smokey★.  I hold no resentment towards you and I appreciate the public apology. Perhaps just message me your memes next time instead of posting them publicly.

Augnov 

Love you mikey xoxo

Surely don't withdraw your app because of some banter... There's been staff members who were 12 and still did an acceptable job ( @Leopard ) there isn't an age requirement and you can definitely do the job g 
    Hit him up with that tag @Envy :p

• Like 7