Sign in to follow this  
Envy

It has been an experience.

Envy    649

I want to keep this short and sweet, basically I enjoyed myself and it was a lot of fun however exams are coming up and I have decided to retire as my role is to high for me to be sitting around inactive, this community needs a strong leader that is here all the time and works to the best of his ability. From next month onwards that will not be me, so I thank you all for supporting me and being apart of the community while I was around, it has been a lot of fun. I would like to thank @TrueBluefor giving me every chance under the sun so that I could be where I was, @Red for also doing that for me in the development sector and most importantly @LuckyB33f for putting up with all of my bullshit and memes, thanks guys I will see you around. Also all of my friends that I have made along the way, @James32 @InfamousNova @Fitz @ExcelForce @insanD and even non staff members like @Brodie, thanks for being with me.

Thank you,

Envy

• Clap 1
  • Feels Bad Man 2
  • Feels Sad Man 4
  • <3 3

• Brodie    776

Yeah them bloody exams.... hate when thats why u have to leave... hehe.... hehe

• kkool 1
    • reee 1

Envy    649
    11 hours ago, 1LT Xiverta said:

why are all you old players leaving dont leave us behind we need you

Thanks for that man but it is time to move on for a lot of us this year marks almost 3 years of being here.

• Feels Sad Man 1

LAZYSHOT    49

GL mate I heard a lot of kids doing same thing atleast you have maybe given the option for someone else to have a go that can have a little more dedication to their role..wish u nothing but the best bud.. :)

Edited by LAZYSHOT

Sign in to follow this