Grim.

Suggestion For Invade and Annex

Grim.    35

IT WOULD DEFINITELY be more slots after me gathering a realism squad for invade and annex it makes it very hard for me to bring them all on at once with it being capped at 70 max and mostly at 69-65 it would be heaps appreciated thanks heaps if you guys do ;)

• Fitz    1239

Although it would be great to have more slots, the server already struggles quite a lot when it reaches 60 players, let alone 70.

I don't think a slot increase will be possible anytime soon :disappointed:

Edited by Fitz

Nova    1779

as fitz has said unless arma can get optimized for the amount of AI and players we have adding more slots will just cause problems

ball0fire    2

take it as you wish since i litteraly signed up to make this post  but i was just aboot to suggest lowering the player slots(somone ingame told me to) for that exact reason, joined right now with 60ish  players was 63 when i looked getting 16fps  at the main AO   drop the view distance to 1200m and its still at 16fps   ( i know ryzen fails for arma cos low ghz but this was  classic overloaded server)

that is all i came to say , thank you for your time    and server

Nova    1779
    3 minutes ago, ball0fire said:

take it as you wish since i litteraly signed up to make this post  but i was just aboot to suggest lowering the player slots(somone ingame told me to) for that exact reason, joined right now with 60ish  players was 63 when i looked getting 16fps  at the main AO   drop the view distance to 1200m and its still at 16fps   ( i know ryzen fails for arma cos low ghz but this was  classic overloaded server)

that is all i came to say , thank you for your time    and server

the server used to be at 60 back when we weren't on our own dedi. It was put up to 70 because 1 we got better hardware and 2 because we were constantly capped at 60/60 players. I get dropped to around 30 at an ao. IDK if lowering the amount of players is gonna fix that. Maybe if we did lower to 60 we could open a second server on another map

Idk

Zombine45    177
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

Maybe if we did lower to 60 we could open a second server on another map

You understand now that you've gone and said it, it's never going to go away.

Second modded server maybe? :pogchamp:

• thinking3d 2

Slep.    279
    9 hours ago, Zombine45 said:

You understand now that you've gone and said it, it's never going to go away.

Second modded server maybe? :pogchamp:

Yeah maybe, you never know :Kappa:

Eazy    16

Perhap tanoa cud be thought about being shifted over n trialed now that the official servers been nixed.  idk what percentage of players have Apex tho Id like to imagine more than half. Maybe getting some of its playerbase coming across, if straya doesnt fill it.

• Like 1