Excel

Introducing Modded Wasteland! - Pop-up Server

Excel    828

mA3PWDn.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Details:

Server Opens: 20th October @ 8pm AEDT

Server Closes 22nd October @ 12am AEDT

Mods can be downloaded here

Additional Info:

Map: Utes

Once mods are downloaded, load the following mods in your launcher so you can join the server: https://i.imgur.com/NLPOYuT.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To download the mods go to the link, click 'Subscribe All' and wait for them to download.

*If you do not have the Mods from the link above you will NOT be able to join the server*

Teamspeak channels will be made for the event

Stay tuned for connection info

Scoreboard for this event

https://strayagaming.com.au/forums/server-stats/pop-server/

• Like 4
  • Pogchamp 1
  • <3 1

• Zombine45    177

Are all the terrain mods required? As in, if the server is only going to be using the CUP cherno map, will the other terrain pack be needed?

James32    823
    3 minutes ago, Zombine45 said:

Are all the terrain mods required? As in, if the server is only going to be using the CUP cherno map, will the other terrain pack be needed?

Initially we are going to run a light vehicles/infantry only modded WL on the Utes Map. We may be exploring additional mod maps like Cherno afterward.

• Like 2

Excel    828
    4 hours ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

Can you add the entire pack of RHS????? I SOO WANNA DRIVE THE MKV SOC BOAT!!!!! sooo cool.   http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=843770737

Negative ghost rider, the mods have for this server are set in stone. 

We may take suggestions for future servers

• Like 1

Excel    828
    8 hours ago, Granteus said:

**** yeah! Is there plans for more mods than just the cup content?

For this weekend just the CUP content, however depending on how this goes we will decide wether to go bigger (with more mods) and longer (how long the server stays up).

• Like 2

LuckyB33f    1287
    3 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

if you had RHS you remove CUP otherwise you get a lot of the same shit

Agreed I do like RHS but this is the first modded server SG has ever tried and I want to keep it as a bungle that most players have already...

The CUP mods are the most common and this is an weekend event... If it runs well I will look to do bigger and better modded servers for you all...

Keep it simple to start.. yeah :seemsgood:

• Like 1
    • Seems Good 1
    • kkool 1

Nova    1779
    8 hours ago, Granteus said:

strayagaming liberation popup server when? 
    ACE WHEN!

I&A is pretty much liberation. But a pop up server with RHS could be cool. No ace Tho coz that's aids for casual servers

• reee 1

Slep.    279
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

But a pop up server with RHS could be cool.

Oh really? :Kappa:

Edited by Slep.
    • thinking3d 1

Slep.    279

Im pretty sure ACE3 would make Invade and Annex much more complicated than it needs to be. As is is geerally a hop on and have some fun shooting AI using vanilla Arma 3, not worrying about your leg that is half blown off :seemsgood:.

Edited by Slep.

Nova    1779
    25 minutes ago, Mr Lispy said:

Yesssss.  possibility of a WASP RHS Warfare pop-up server in the future? i believe it would be rather wonderful

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/184178-mpcti-wasp-warfare-rhs-edition/

yea this kinda the same as liberation and BECTI a server along the lines of this would be cool for the weekend

Slep.    279
    On 17/10/2017 at 2:53 PM, Mr Lispy said:

Yesssss.  possibility of a WASP RHS Warfare pop-up server in the future? i believe it would be rather wonderful

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/184178-mpcti-wasp-warfare-rhs-edition/

@Mr Lispy I can try to get this organised for a weekend sometime within the next few weeks :seemsgood:

Edited by Slep.

CeeFar    585

@Slep. I'm begging you please set up an Arma 3 end-game server with pre-decided match times so that it doesn't just sit on and empty most of the time

Slep.    279
    2 hours ago, nclem said:

@Slep. I'm begging you please set up an Arma 3 end-game server with pre-decided match times so that it doesn't just sit on and empty most of the time

Sounds good. Il talk to Excel about it when he's on

Excel    828
    7 hours ago, nclem said:

Who said slep was doing everything :feelsbadman:

• Like 1
    • lul 2

Connor.    1352
    1 hour ago, ExcelForce said:

Who said slep was doing everything :feelsbadman:

On 10/17/2017 at 5:29 PM, Slep. said:

Any other Pop Up Server suggestions can be posted HERE where i'll be checking on a weekly basis.

• reee 1