Chadd

StrayaLife Podcast #2 [Altis Life]

• Woolie    74

Awesome job on the podcast a lot of brilliant points brought up. I don’t know if this could happen but maybe hold a community meeting and just have anyone from the community chip in

• nothanks 2

Martynnnnnnn    154

Honestly My opinion on this whole gang base thing like they tried to make the server mroe "roleplay" server like which let's be honest that's not what a lot of us are here for. In saying that there are many solutions which are discussed in the podcast I would just like to say what I think. Honestly ever since they've added gang bases the servers has taken a massive drop in player count or people are just bored and don't want to play, as Big Kev said like 20 minutes into the podcast a few months ago fighting navids and shit like that in strider/quilin combat or banks, it was basically a if u **** up u die sort of situation. Also the fact that the altis life management or senior mangement felt it was needed to downgrade the kos store into a gang base or something like that in my opinion wasn't the smartest of ideas but can be good. However I feel like the small gangs in AL don't want to take the time to build there way upto gang wars and craft for about three days straight just preparing for that gang war. As, I think Chadd or Tonic said in the podcast maybe add something like a mk1 and or a mxsw into rebel/cartel just to spice things up a big for smaller/big gangs in AL. And maybe make things easier to craft if you (the AL mangement/staff team) don't want to add the KOS store back make like a capture point or something. Like making a lynx or a spmg shouldn't have to take around a hole day because it's quite ridiculous to be fair.

Anyway with that said great job on the podcast and keep it up! @Chadd  & @Big Kev and all the other podcast staff.

• Like 1

Jay    661

30 minutes ago, Martynnnnnnn said:

Honestly ever since they've added gang bases the servers has taken a massive drop in player count or people are just bored and don't want to play

The AL server has been more populated then it ever has been, so much so connor had to restrict the amount of players because it was lagging. 120-130 players some nights sounds pretty good to me...

image.png.d26987a7748b280f0a20f8d99e3d7fba.png

Edited by Jay
    • Wesmart 1
    • Seems Good 1

Martynnnnnnn    154
    16 hours ago, Jay said:

The AL server has been more populated then it ever has been, so much so connor had to restrict the amount of players because it was lagging. 120-130 players some nights sounds pretty good to me...

image.png.d26987a7748b280f0a20f8d99e3d7fba.png

Well everyone must get on when I hop off lmao haha

• Seems Good 1