Yeet

Player Of The Week!

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 14/2/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Lewes

🎖️ Congratulations. 🎖️ 

Lewes – Been a constant player on the server as a pilot getting troops where they need to go and generally a good success rate.  Also playing in the UAV role lasing enemy armour in the AO and calling in CAS  to engage enemy assets. Considering he has only been with Straya I&A a short time has definitely left his mark and continues to learn, improve and engage with the other pilots and players. A player with a good attitude, Polite and willing to help where he can.  Engages well with players and Staff. Top stuff Lewes, good to have you on board.

Honourable Mentions:

The Tank Guy – As the name suggests is a Tanky has been extremely helpful to the advancing ground troops with his armour support in both advancing on the frontline and more importantly in the middle of a heated defend.  Does a fantastic job and is always up there doing whatever he can to disrupt CSAT by reducing their fleet of armour and cutting them off at the knees.  Considering the effort to drive to some of the most distant locations, doesn’t complain, drives and gets the job done as best as he can with the assets he has. Keep up the support and great to have a player who knows the role well.

@Appu– Another solid week for Appu, as a medic, sniper and plays both roles well.  Engages with other players well and always prepared to assist them with whatever he can do. Still likes to carry explosive and targets enemy assets, towers, vehicles whatever is needed to even the playing field and giving the BluFor team an edge. Keep it up Appu your achievements and efforts are not going un-noticed.

Venom – Another player who enjoys the armour side of playing driving a Marshal.  Very handy with a laser designator and was seen to lase two AA’s, and two CSAT tanks from a hill 1.3 km away and successfully was able to call in and achieve 4 direct hits from a T140 Friendly tank.  Very impressive and all done within the first 15 minutes of the AO commencing.  Nicely done especially for the ground troops and pilots having to slog their way through knowing they have a better chance of gaining the upper hand without being slaughtered in the first wave.

Stephen – Known for his abilities as a Tanky achieving some good solid results in ironside however has of late traded the tracks for rotors and is flying the helis and dropping of troops, cargo and providing an air service where needed.  A fast learner knowing that success is based on being able to fly low at times to avoid those AA and still be able to get your troops in within striking range of CSAT.  Continues to improve and engages well with other players and pilots and providing advice and assistance to new players if required. 

On behalf of Straya Gaming Staff and of course all its players, well done to the Player of The Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention.

• Like 5
  • Clap 1
  • wooow 1

• BigRed    133

Player of the Week 21/2/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is The Tank Guy

🎖️Congratulations.🎖️

@the tank guy – Not hard to work out his chosen role from his name and it's one that he excels at. Thundering across the flats and hills, plundering his way into the towns and eradicating the enemy CSAT as they try and oppose the onslaught of BLUFOR.  Can’t mistake the sound of the T140 Angara he commands with his trusty AI driver as they take on any formidable resistance to reach the objectives.  Played on both Altis and the Lavonia map and on both was a fantastic asset to have on the ground support the ground troops. The staff note he practically saved the day in Livonia during a defend. It was 4 of us with our backs against the wall, hearing a tank we all thought it was all over...but in rolls TheTankGuy with a slammer, and did just that, slammed the CSAT into submission. Please keep coming back Tank Guy, your abilities are welcome.

Honourable Mentions:

Glory501 – Has been playing for a short time and has made a huge impression regarding his adaption and understanding the roles he enjoys.  Ironside, UAV, mortar gunner, rifleman and at times when needed flies a heli as well.  An international member of the Straya Gaming family, does a fantastic job in providing help to a number of players, gets involved and helps out where he cans.  Communicates well in game on text and is a nice guy that plays in the spirit of the game. A dedicated UAV pilot and a very competent multi role player we are looking forward to seeing what he does next.

@Appu – 3rd honourable mention and well deserved.  As expected, continues to strive at his role’s medic, rifleman and sniper and is another who engages with all players in the game, likes to help out new players and makes a difference. Targets the objectives and along the way ensures the Mortar Pit and AA are done before moving into the HQ.  Even managed to capture a couple of CSAT commanders and get them back to Gitmo on the way.  Nice job Appu

Clockiebeen a regular player for sometime and plays as a medic and has joined the team of medics that strive to get in capped players back onto their feet in the advance against the oppression of CSAT. Appears to also have obtained dental skills whereby he sometimes relieves the CSAT of their gold teeth.  Always has room for a couple of explosives so he can level the tower when weaving across the battlefield trying to get to his next victim.  Very handy to have around in the middle of a defend and always makes the effort to get to you regardless.

On behalf of Straya Gaming Staff and of course all its players, our congratulations again to the Player of The Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention.

Player of the Week 21/2/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is TheTankGuy

🎖️ Congratulations🎖️

• Like 2
    • Clap 3
    • <3 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 28/2/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Glory501

🏅 Congratulations 🏅

@Glory501: –   pilot and also likes to play in the field.  Great skills to be able to diverse between the two, so his perspective of what ground troops rely and require from a pilot is definitely an advantage.  A pilot that does his utmost to get you to you AO, with a good overall result in succeeding.  Continues to provide a fantastic job, gets involved in the discussions in the TS channel and group chat and willing to help anyone who needs it. 

Honourable Mentions:

Clockie: – Continues to come to the attention of players and staff with his overall approach to the game.  Solid playing style as a medic and overall a good all-rounder in carrying explosive as well as his excellent dental skills in managing to extract gold and add to his financial portfolio.  Definitely a medic that can be relied on and more importantly a player who is always there willing to do what he can and help those who need it. Did I mention the 19 towers he bought down this week, rumour has it CSAT are seriously considering revoking their cheap imported steel and buying BHP.  

Styx: – Fast approaching a Veteran player on the IA server, well respected and knows exactly what needs to be done to reach an objective.  Definitely a force to be reckoned with plays as a medic and is always leading by example and getting in-capped players up and back into the fight.  Gets on very well with players both new an old.  Has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to strategic approaches and the way to approach the objectives to gain the upper hand and along the way leave a trail of CSAT that tried to defy his tasks.

@Appu:– Still holding his ground and playing well on the server, early morning and sometimes comes on again late into the evening. Plays a multiple of roles in the front line and targets all the objectives which include the mortar pit and AA. Has had several honourable mentions over the past few weeks, very well deserved and is still on the radar as a strong candidate to take out the top position.

Cookies: – Generally plays as a medic and a pilot but as of late has been flouting his abilities in a tank and doing a fairly good job overall.  Steep learning curve but is getting ahead inch by inch. Communicates well in game with his fellow Blufor team. Keep up the effort Cookies your doing a great job.  

On behalf of Straya Gaming Staff and of course all its players, our congratulations again to the Player of The Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention.

• Like 3
    • Clap 2
    • <3 1

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 7/3/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Appu

🎖️ Congratulations @Appu 🎖️

@Appu:– Constantly leading by example, Appu has been in at least 4 honourable mentions for POTW, and thus has a stellar track record.  Plays early in the morning and anytime he can get on.  Interacts well with all players, is respectful and does a fantastic job in a variety of roles.  Medivacs, HVT apprehensions, as well as targeting Mortar pits, AA and a wide variety of frontline ground force objectives.  Has been on our radar for a few weeks now, but now its time to acknowledge your efforts. Mate, it's the dedication, the effort, the leadership and the mentoring that all of the staff here at SG really admire, you're an absolute credit to the server.  Congratulations Appu, well earned and rightfully deserved.

Honourable Mentions:

@Ozzy: - Now as far as players go, Ozzy has certainly excelled in his latest role as a medic, 879 revives in a week (Just crunching some maths, if he played every day for 3 hours, that's 41 people a day, 14 people an hour, or one person every 4 minutes).  I’m surprised the pilots haven’t got together to organise a hit on this guy as he has managed to get those requiring his help back onto their feet and robbed the pilots of their highly sought after transport points.  Outstanding effort Ozzy and one that you should be proud of.  Your interaction and chosen role has put all medics on notice to improve their bedside manner, laying down a benchmark that I hope will instill other lacking medics to shape up, or find another profession. This is the bar ladies and gents, lets uphold it.

Clockie – Another great effort and play this week by Clockie as a medic and another dedicated to the role and knows what is required and applies it to get the job done. As stated previously, he loves to carry the odd explosive and loves throwing it in the faces of CSAT in their feeble attempt to build a stronger tower or add extra mines in an attempt to stop him. 19 towers in the previous week as well as a huge amount of revives. This week he has even managed to capture 14 poisoners.  Serious time management planning.  We all appreciate your efforts Clockie, keep leading the front and we will try to keep up with you, just look out, because with those stats, I'm sure CSAT will put a bounty on your head.

@Venom: - Good to see a fellow JTAC in the field, sometimes underused, but under the handy 9-lines of Venom, you'll see bomb-on-target within 15s of TOT.  A role that hasn’t yet been looked at with much detail until over the last few weeks seeing Venom lase targets for CAS.  He was seen to laze two T140 Angoras and within minutes, 2 successful CAS strikes that left nothing but debris, scorched earth and a diesel fire you could cook a spit roast on.  This has been reoccurring during the week and is welcomed by those foot soldiers in the frontline having to endure the relentless CSAT armour, and a pleasure for CAS pilots that want to flex their GBUs.  Nothing ruins your day more than getting within striking distance of a major objective, than being mowed down by the 30mm cannon from an Angara. The man with the laser, Venom will save your ass.

Congratulations to all, myself and all the SG staff look forward to working with you next week

• Like 2
    • Clap 3

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 14/3/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Clockie

🏅Congratulations @Clockie.🏅

@Clockie – Another great effort and play this week by Clockie as a medic and another dedicated to the role and knows what is required and applies it to get the job done. 348 revives, 8 CSAT commanders and HVT’s into Gitmo and leveled 6 towers.  A player that loves the role, challenges and is always prepared.  19 towers in the previous week as well as a huge amount of revives. Top effort Clockie, always good to have you playing alongside us, we all owe our appreciation for your revives, tactics and your dedication to the role.

Honourable Mentions:

@Ozzy: - Here we have another medic who plays his role well with 545 revives this week alone on top of the 879 revives the week prior.  Between Ozzy and Clockie, their overall revives are massive and I expect every player has had their direct involvement at some stage.  This keeps up, we won’t need as many pilots, and your be conscripted to working the front line, relinquishing your time on the pads sipping warm tea and eating crumpets. Another outstanding effort Ozzy, your sailing so close to the top I expect you to breach next week and take the lead and walk away with the top prize. 

@Venom– As Big Red said it is good to see a fellow JTAC in the field, and agreed that the role is underused or not used in its full capacity.  Again this week lasing targets for CAS and other air assets to annihilate the CSAT objectives, AA armour, and of course the CSAT ground troops.  Bring marshmallows as the diesel files he is creating with the strikes and remnants of what was an T140 Angara or other piece of CSAT armour is awesome.  Really great to be able to rely on the man with the laser, if it happens to be Venom, he just might be in a position if the opportunity arises to save your ass.

Tissh820 – Plays several roles and one as a pilot and seen in the UAV role as well.  Upcoming pilot who does his best to get you to the AO and on the ground, although, a T14 popped his head over a hill and made a lasting impression on his preferred LZ.  Albeit he pushed on and made amends and continues to improve.  As the UAV have been watching his progress and was seen to lase some AA and Armour with fantastic end results with all being totaled by the incoming CAS.  Plays both roles really well and is reliable, communicates and does a great job.  Well done Tissh820, fly with you anytime.

Monkhead – Plays also as a medic and has been a solid player on Straya IA for sometime, plays early and late and always leads by example, polite and willing to assist players new and old alike. Plays his role well, always on the move and up the front somewhere and goes the distance to get to you when the odds dictate otherwise. Very handy to have in a defend and a really good tactical player who is methodical in his approach yet extremely effective in neutralising the desired objective. Definitely a player that can be relied on and a great team player.

• Like 3
    • Clap 3

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 21/3/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Monkhead

This week Monkhead has collected 27 Gold Teeth for a sweet street value, and revived over 208 players. This is the battlespace dominance we love to see here. Monkhead is the guy to push forward, and take names. That kind of consistent multi-role play makes you extremely capable and a true asset to the team. Stellar work mate!

🏅Congratulations MONKHEAD.🏅

Honourable Mentions:

Black – Our rising star of a Medic, Black this week got 217 revives! The medic role is one of the most demanding, but also feeds back the best into our overall warfighting capability. A true force multiplier. Such a score shows a level of courage and dedication that speaks volumes to the players character, one who values others, and the mission, above their own self. Next drink is on me mate!

Weary Dig – A true veteran player, we have all seen Weary Dig going above and beyond. If there is a recurring theme, playing the objective is one that keeps coming back, as it’s the fastest way to take an AO. This week Dig took down 8 towers, more than anyone else. Considering the risk of approach and the challenge due to mine density, this lad is down to destroy. Legend!

@tissh820 – Tisssh was a HM last week for all the same reasons. He has accrued 137 pilot points this week and filled a number of rolls. A true all-rounder. I have personal experience of rolling with him side by side, the two of us, in Livonia. He’s competent and dedicated. A calm temperament and a smooth gunshot release. Can’t wait to raid some more Polish forests with you!

@Stephen – At the time of writing, Stephen had 365 transport points, which is nothing to shake a stick at. What we love here at SG is that Stephen is a veteran player, who’s come over to the aviation side. The aviation element in IA is a huge hurdle, there’s lots of rules and skills to learn, and you have the responsibility to do your job well and not kill everyone onboard. Both myself and Ratso are stoked with your development as a pilot on the server, keep it up, I'll see you on the pads.

• Like 4
    • Clap 2

Yeet    193

Player of the Week 28/3/2021

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @DeeVy!

Consistently one of the best players on the server who has been consistently wonderful throughout her time on I&A. As per usual, this week she devastated OPFOR
    and maintained a helpful and approachable attitude whilst doing so. Always helping, always lending a hand, always stacking bodies.
     Not someone you'd want to fight against
    but a very valuable asset to have on your side. Thank you for staying you Deevy and being great!

Honourable Mentions:

@tissh820 - Third HM in 3 weeks.. I think its almost time for the multirole monster to get his POTW.. next week?

@Ozzy - I think I know why there has been such a medicine shortage, this bloke uses more ketamine and breaks more ribs than any practitioner, your the bane of my existence.. A good great medic, smashed it out this week once again. Keeping that frontline patched and moving is hard but you managed to do so this week whilst still clearing buildings like nothing, good effort.

Weary Dig - Another repeat offender, Mr TowerNoMoro. Came through this week as he always has for the multiple years he's been around, blowing up objectives and securing others, easily one of the most switched on players we have and I'm sure the AO's lifespan is cut short by a multitude of minutes each time you join.
    As always, a good effort from Weary Dig.

• Like 1
    • Pogchamp 1
    • Clap 2
    • <3 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 4/4/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @tissh820

🏅Congratulations tissh 🏅

@tissh820 – A definitive multi role player, Pilot, UAV, front line player lasing CSAT armour as it bears down on the advancing Blufor troops. Been an honourable mention over the past few weeks and continues to show he is a force to be reckoned with. As for this week’s endeavours and objectives this week was sighted not only in an operational role, but working the bobcat cleaning off aircraft wrecks on the apron from pilots who have either had a a misadventure or those that have been exposed to the constant irregular weather patterns from pilots not abiding from the pilot ROE.   Congratulations Tish and a player who communicates well and who has gained the respect of players and staff alike. 

Honourable Mentions:

ED – Plays the role as a medic and does a fantastic job getting those who need a little patch up during the forward advance or in a defend.  Another international player and great to see and always does all he can to make sure that he gets to you whenever he can regardless of the odds or obstacles that lie between.

@YeomanMapleAka the professor, anything that needs to be tested, modified or efficiency tested falls on his shoulders in some form of “science experiment”.  A massive knowledge of information relative to the workings of tactics and weaponry somewhere has been through his hands.  A very effective operator of armour, constantly pillaging and raining hell down on CSAT and his ploughs his way across the open flats into the AO and small towns that CSAT have infiltrated.  Oh and if you’re in a CSAT jet or helicopter, don’t for one second think you have the advantage, his tank shell statistics undeniably prove that your speed and agility for air superiority is flawed. A wealth of knowledge and a well-respected part of the Straya IA family.

@LewesA prior POTW and continues to show he has the ability to adapt and conquer day by day.  A good pilot however this week has made an impressionable forte as a front line player smashing a total of 18 towers and being part of the advancing foot soldiers into an AO.  Great to see a player move from the comfort of sipping warm tea, snacking on jam, cream and scones and the relative safety sitting on a leather pilot seat whilst patiently sitting on the pads and adopt another role and bunk down and face T140’s, GBUS, Snipers and all the other CSAT obstacles that a general front line player has to face. A good example of multi skilling. 

Sosa – A relatively new player to the Straya IA server but has made an impression with his ability to get troops into the AO and boots on the ground.  Definitely shown he has the ability to deliver and another international player that is becoming a frequent part of the Straya IA community and one we are glad to have on our side.

@Aussie_Cowboy – oh you’re probably thinking he is just some yahoo with no cares in the world running around aimlessly around with no cares I the world when in fact he runs that’s for sure,.. he runs around weaving across the AO, hills dodging CSAT as he tries to get to your crumpled injured bleeding out body so he can fill you full of drugs to get you back into the fight.  A medic that plays the role very well, previously received an honourable mention for this exact reason.  A long-standing member of the IA community and one that knows how to lead by example, exceptional frontline operator and is always there when you need a medic.  Just ensure you leave your gold teeth at home; he sure likes gold.

• Like 2
    • Clap 3

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 11/4/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Bad Moons Boss

🏅 Congratulations to Bad Moons Boss 🏅

Bad Moon Boss – A front-line player that has come to the attention of the staff due to his approach and providing assistance. Ammo delivery, medical pods and repairs by bringing a bobcat into the AO are not above his capabilities. While he is not resupplying Bad Moons is lasering targets for CAS and taking down towers along his way.  Noted as playing in the JTAC role and an effective player.  Really good to see another player making the effort and generally working as a team to achieve the desired goal; however, he then goes one step further to ensure ground troops have ammo and supplies during a defend or in preparation to move from one AO to another. 

Honourable Mentions:

ED – Plays the role as a medic and does a fantastic job getting those who need a little patch up during the forward advance or in a defend.  Another international player, great to see ED always does all he can to make sure that he gets you up whenever they can regardless of the odds or obstacles that lie between.

REDSoDEAD – Been watching this player for a week or so and am impressed with his play in the front-line as a medic.  Made an awesome dent this week in getting those friendlies patched up as they charge into the AO.  Always in the front leading the charge seeking out CSAT and destroying their objectives. Great team work. 

Personal – Another medic and one of our international players that is committed to his role and definitely up there in the front.  Nice to have you on our side! Great work with your efforts in the past week and your dedication to the role of a medic.

Ace Rimmer – Early morning player that has been very consistent in playing for some time on the IA server. Quiet but consistent and tactical in his approach to the objectives. Plays as a medic and due to the smaller numbers in the morning sessions, consistently works as a great team player that can be relied on when engaging CSAT and medical intervention should you need it.

Aussie Cowboy – Another week of medical intervention, his actual kill ratio may not be as high as some, that’s because he actively heals and gets players back on their feet.  Sighted in a tower during a massive defend, kneeling and applying band aids and doing revives as those in the tower with him went down. Absolute marathon effort.

• Like 1
    • Clap 1

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 18/4/2021 

🎖️  Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Shaunuss 🎖️

Congratulations

Shaunuss is a player whose charisma has put him solely in the spotlight. Taking charge and unifying friendly forces to take and hold ground. There are many tenets to a good leader, but some include mentoring and compassion. One thing Ratso and Myself have seen, and absolutely want to thrive, is Shaunuss’ display of both mentoring and compassion, helping out new players and providing wisdom to those who aren’t as experienced. This type of player helps reinforce what a good community is, and helps bring in new players, giving us the great player base we all enjoy. Beyond this, there’s his soldiering, which is exceptional. Mate, we’re happy to have you here!

Honourable Mentions:

Weary Dig – a gamer who has been playing in the Straya IA community for sometime and has achieved a damn good reputation at being consistent and a team player.  He is the quiet professional, rarely speaking, but the way he uses tactics and zest to gain the advantage leading the troops up the front to take the desired objectives, speaks for itself. 11 Towers reduced to scrap metal, a feat in itself, and one player who definitely knows the advantage of a mine detector.  Noted by several staff members over the past several weeks to be always somewhere up the front, venturing into the obscurity and always pushing forward to conquer the objective. 

MA This player has highlighted his natural leadership skills, using his communications and charisma to bring troops to bear upon the enemy, staff have been alongside to witness and it’s good to hear someone who is willing to take charge, initiative, and lead by example. Thinking outside the square, MA brings a tactical mind to the forward line of troops and helps overcome problems that would often bog down our players. We look forward to seeing you develop and lead going forward.

Pvt Badger, much like our good vet Weary Dig, is a quiet professional. When you’re pinned, he’ll cover your retreat, when you’re down, he’ll get you up, and when you need a bigger weapon, he always seems to have it. He has a knowledge of what is required to take and hold ground, and without doubt is a fantastic asset to us!

Bad Moon Boss – Still making his mark following on from his previous honourable mention for his frontline works and approach to providing assistance with medical pods, ammo, JTAC role and lasering ground targets for CAS. This week he has played the role as a medic and was very successful in managing to take 8 HVT prisoner’s and have them incarcerated at Gitmo.  Your approach and multi skilling in your roles and your ability to overcome, modify and adapt to the role you chose has certainly come to the attention of other players and indeed the staff.

Personal – Another awesome week for Personal with over 432 revives and well gauged to take out the top medic of the week. Your ability and prowess to get to players in their time of need is nothing short of remarkable.  Having seen this player weave his way across the field regardless of distance or obstacles to get a player on their feet is unbelievable.  You have earned yourself a notch as one of the best medics and you play your role perfectly.

• Like 3

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 25/4/2021 

🎖️Congratulations Ron🎖️

Ron –Technically a one-man army for Ron this week and marathon effort, 689 revives, 11 pieces of gold, 24 towers and 6 prisoners placed into Gitmo. Definitely a milestone in his role that not only was able to revive nearly every player at some stage during the week, but had time to level 24 towers, 15 more than anyone else and still be able to stop to prospect for gold and in his spare time take a few prisoners.  Outstanding effort Ron, and your prowess and dedication has definitely come to notice by players and staff alike.

Honourable Mentions:

@Tim  and @tissh820 – The effort and time you put in this week to assist @Rogmantosh in setting up, trialing, and preparing the various tasks to setup the Anzac Day Service on the IA server is commendable.  Whilst Rog was writing and developing scripts, behind the scenes your input, timings and testing was outstanding to say the least.  Your dedication to making this event come to fruition is a credit to the three of you.  Words cannot detail the gratitude and appreciation. 

Old Scruff and Nikko – Players came onto the server on the IA Anzac Day Service, and without prompting or being defined a role or task, immediately initiated their own involvement and self-assigned themselves roles as MP’s on the main entrance gate ensuring attendees entered the premises unarmed and with correct attire and headdress.  Their commitment, dedication and selfless actions, certainly came to the attention of staff.  Thanks guys, it was really good to see and well appreciated for your roles and efforts.

Weary Dig – previous weekly mention as gamer who has been playing in the Straya IA community for some time and has achieved a damn good reputation at being consistent and a team player.  Albeit very professional and rarely speaks but his tactical approach and reasoning to gain the advantage and his demonstrated efforts to lead from the front really stand out.  Generally, a player who strategically and chronologically will take the objectives in order to prevent CSAT gaining the upper hand. Well played.

Pvt Badger  - This week Badger has been flying helos and has managed to top the list for the most transport points.  Not only can he play a great front-line role taking the battle to CSAT, but has the added ability to get troops in successfully.  Well done Badger.

Old Chopper – A long term player who has been playing for quite a long time.  Since being with Straya IA has come to attention and earned the respect of staff and players alike with his attitude and want to assist players in their roles, providing mentoring and support and tactical information regarding the engagement of the objectives.  Has previously been a POTW and has gained a number of honourable mentions. 

• Like 3
    • Clap 1

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 2/5/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is  

🎖️ Congratulations Weary Dig 🎖️  

Weary Dig – Previous weekly mention as gamer who has been playing in the Straya IA community for some time and has achieved a damn good reputation at being consistent and a team player.  Albeit very professional and rarely speaks but his tactical approach and reasoning to gain the advantage and his demonstrated efforts to lead from the front really stand out.  Generally, a player who strategically and chronologically will take the objectives in order to prevent CSAT gaining the upper hand. Rather than getting bogged down in the infantry fighting or running towards gunfire, he’ll push objectives. Well played.

Honourable Mentions:

@Badger, - This week Pvt. Badger has been flying helos and has managed to top the list for the most transport points.  Not only can he pay a great frontline role taking the battle to CSAT, but has the added ability to get troops in successfully. Badgers ability to respond to requests from the AO is of considerable note, whether updated situational awareness requiring a change in tracking, and request for ammo or a special LZ, Badger remembers the key to being a good pilot on this server, Service to the troops. Us pilots are there to support what they need! Well done, Badger!

@Deagle – Deagle is a cornerstone of most infantry combat on the server. Always up fighting fit and taking it to the enemy. Often quiet, but communicates when needed, he’s the silent professional type, like a highly skilled grey man. If you need an objective taken and he’s on the way, chalk it up as a win.

@JFE – Medic – Another well seasoned gamer who plays his role as a medic with dedication considering the amount of players incapped by CSATS defence.  Another great asset to have in a defend or when charging froward in the frontline trying to gain whatever advantage over CSAT.  Always makes the effort and goes the distance and a player who deserve the credit for his efforts.

@Chris –  Been a long-term player and balancing work with play time however plays as a medic and one of the players that follows the objectives, gets the results and never complains.  A formidable asset to have when you need medical intervention and he is in the game.  Very handy with a rifle and always makes the effort to get you up if he can, with a total disregard to obstacles. Plays at all different times, morning, afternoon and late into the night.

• Like 3
    • Seems Good 1
    • kkool 1
    • Clap 1

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 9/5/2021 

🎖️  Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is  🎖️

Alisha2002  –  Having only joined the IA Straya sever in early March 2021, has left a good impression with her heli flying and also her role as a UAV.  She has managed to gain a good understanding of the roles, objectively communicates to ground troops and is successful in engaging the CSAT armour with a lase and elimination of the enemy armour marked.  Great effort and result and good to see a player who is strategic and decisive in her role.

Congratulations Alisha!  

Honourable Mentions:

@Felopher-  Another player that has come to the attention of both players and staff regarding his role as a UAV, and his ability to do a damn great job at leveling the enemy armour, allowing the advancement of ground troops.

@ronPrevious POTW and continues to shine through with not only the top medic for the week with 490 revives, levelled 28 towers, collected the most gold and had enough time to fly a large number of players and deliver logistics to those in the frontline as well.  In his spare time managed to grab 5 HVT and prisoners for Gitmo, Good display of exceptional game play and damn finely tuned management skills.

@Deagle– Deagle maintaining his cornerstone approach as a frontline combat infantryman. Always leading the charge, taking the fight to the enemy, tactfully approaching to ensure he has the upper hand. Definitely a player that tackles the objective with gust, and can be relied upon to continue regardless of the odds and this has earned him the respect of both players and staff.

Jackl  – Come to the attention of a number of staff this week for his ability to be in the right place at the right time when it comes to applying his medic skills.  Observed to switch between the towers in a defend, and was strategic in getting a number of players up continuously as CSAT attempted to gain advantage of the HQ.  And was seen weaving across the frontline, seeking those who need medically intervention

• Like 2
    • kkool 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 16/5/2021 

🎖️  Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is  S.A.S🎖️

Congratulations S.A.S

SAS: - A relatively new player but has made a huge impression on players and staff alike with his play style and dedication to his role as a medic.  Id expect every player has at least has been revived once if not a multitude of times this last week as he made his way across the battlefront evading CSAT.  With over 1000 revives to his credit, the expression outstanding and impressive was noted.  SAS even had time to relieve 15 gold teeth from enemy he had encountered along the way, perhaps he is intending this to further his studies and abilities as a combat medic. Either way a fantastic effort and I’m sure appreciated by those who were fortunate enough to those on the receiving end of your medical intervention.

Honourable Mentions:

@ron:  – Another really top effort this week as a pilot, medic, tower ranger, gold digger and played on both the Altis and Livonia sever.  An all-rounder who has cemented his abilities skills and dedication into his role.  Multitasking at its best and one that he is damn good at.  Always solid and making the effort in defends, reviving and patching players who are in capped or injured.  Patiently crouching in a tower in the middle of a firefight watching others engage the CSAT advance, waiting in case they require medical assistance. The roles of our medics are crucial to maintaining the HQ in a heated defend, and we are fortunate to have Ron and several others who put the ultimate effort in ensuring the advantage is ours.

Felo -  Plays as UAV and a pilot and his UAV role he does this exceptionally well.  The UAV role is quite demanding having to protect your airborne assets however still be in a viable position to assist advancing friendly troops as the engage CSAT,  Nothing more satisfying is having an enemy T140 leveled by the UAV drone flying above or knowing exactly where the objectives are when trying to gain the advantage over CSAT.

Dan-Gling Wang: - Known by a few names on the server however has been noted this week to pilot a good number of players into the AO and provide logistics when the need arises. One thing noted by players is the effort made not only dropping them off at a safe LZ, but the efforts made in delivering ammo and supplies to the ground troops in a  defend or otherwise.  One of a few pilots who actually make the effort and ensure the friendlies have what they need and one that is definitely appreciated.  Top effort.

• Like 2

BigRed    133

Player of the Week 23/5/2021 

🎖️  Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is  🎖️

Congratulations

@BiscuitBob  – This one was rallied by all the staff on at the time and all the troops on the ground, and feels more like I’m nominating someone for a Victoria Cross. On the 23rd May 2035 (probably), the HQ in the South Eastern town of Dorida came under heavy and sustained counter-attack from no less than 5 companies of infantry, augmented with combined arms elements including armour and aviation. The 30 odd troops there unfortunately were lacking skilled medics, except for one man, Biscuitbob! Over the period of 40 minutes, Biscuitbob was either the last man standing, or one of few left standing, reviving anyone he could see to prevent the enemy from overrunning the HQ. In that 40 minutes he killed no less than 25 enemy, but the real battle was won by reviving around 30 players in the space of 40 minutes. That’s almost one a minute. At the conclusion of the HQ defend, all the staff were in harmony in thinking this was a POTW display, and many in group chat were claiming he “carried the team”. Well done mate!

Honourable Mentions:

@VladiZarth  -  As a pilot on the server myself I take big pride in giving an honourable mention out for this one. This week, a huge childish rivalry between myself and ChipsDubbo to be the highest on top was completely dwarfed by the rising star himself, Vladi Zarth. Push those PCLs forward and pull up the collective, this guy has been killing it this week, with a continuous shuttle run going back and forth to the AO, helping the troops get in. May your skies be smooth and the Tigs look the other way, well done mate.

PRORock – A player with plenty of experience and the right set of skills to get you up when you come off your skateboard fighting CSAT, PRORock has amassed the most medic points this week, constantly putting himself in harms way, and putting the team before himself. Well done mate, and I look forward to seeing you out there this week!

• Like 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 30/5/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is

🏅 JFE 🏅

Congratulations .

@JFEActively plays and is one of reliable medics who constantly gets to those in capped.  Lately has transitioned his medical skills and taken the sticks of the helis with good success. A long-term player who is actively and consistently on the server and great to acknowledge that when in the heat of the battle and you need a touch up, he will get to you if possible.

Well done JFE on your commitment to the server

Honourable Mentions:

@tsarmonkeybomba:-An international player who plays a lot on the IA server and engages in a variety of roles including medic. Of late has climbed into the cockpit of a heli and is doing a great job getting troops into where they need to go.  Like every new venture, gets better each time and is getting the job done.  A very competent medic and long time player, you are sure to find him running around reviving players.

@JBOB:- Frontline player specifically targets the objectives strategically who is known and was observed to assist new players regarding the rules and intricacies of the IA server.  Known to carry explosive to take the tower down and carries the right gear to engage whatever tries to get in his way.  A player who also has been around for a while is a

@YeomanMaple – aka known by Ratso as The Professor, gained from tweaking and experimenting with various Armas 3 roles and equipment to gain the knowledge to use it to its maximum efficiency.  Often seen ploughing through a town in a slammer wreaking mayhem upon CSAT, in the skies as very effective and competent UAV or streaking across the map in the CAS ruining CSAT’s day.  Need info regarding a particular role or its armament, just ask Yeoman, if he does not know the answer, he will definitely find out with experiments to sustain the facts.

BoSon – Another player who likes a variety of frontline and specialist roles.  Known to plunder though the AO in Tanks, Bobcats and amongst other thinks very handy also in the mortar role. A recent reoccurring player that helps others and has made a good first impression on everyone in his competency and friendly nature, we hope you stay a while.  

• Like 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 6/6/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Appu

Congratulations Appu

An Active member of the community that has always contributed positively. Often seen in the UAV role providing competent lasing and sending swarms of medical drones to AO. Appu has shown great dedication to his role as he applies himself and with very good results

Honourable Mentions:

Alexi: a recent member of the straya gaming community but has made a considerable impact as a dedicated transport pilot. He has shown great improvement in his flying ability and is always in the TeamSpeak chatting it up. He has made a good first impression on everyone and has shown some great promise. And for this Alexi has stood out to be one of the most willing to learn member of the community. Keep up the good work and we hope you stick around

Groovy: Groovy’s Astrology degree has come in handy as he heads to the skies as a dedicated and competent transport pilot. His recent addition to the transport roster has seen him play a lot and increased his skills exponentially. His determination to be on top of the leader board has seen disturbing results and has topped it a few times. Groovy has also shown some good communication skills in the role and is always communicating with others on the info of the AO.

@Reggie: you have most likely met regie at the end of his medkit as he roams the AO picking up the wounded. A dedicated medic he has seen a lot of action as one of the veteran players of the server. Reggie has also shown some great leadership in directing the main group in AOs and in side missions and always brings a positive attitude. When he is not holding the medkit he is holding the joystick also being one of the safest pilots and you are sure to have a safe trip with him.

• Like 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 13/6/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Pvt Badger

🏅Congratulations Pvt Badger 🏅

An Active member of the community that has always contributed positively. Badger has given great direction and leadership on the ground to the infantry and has successfully coordinated and lead the main group to capturing AO after AO, his veteran status is exemplary and self evident in his skills as a rifleman and a leader. Well done and keep up the good work

Honourable Mentions:

Kay: An recent addition to the InA community but has made a good impact as a dedicated medic. Kay has shows true dedicated to the medic role risking life and limb to get the revive. He has made a good first impression and we hope he stays as one of the more active medics of the community.

@xGenos: Identifiable on pads as the hummingbird with the hentai skin and a Canadian flag, he has shown some good improvement and dedication to the transport role, able to skillfully pilot the hummingbird with great conviction. He has also shown an affinity for side mission teaming up with Moonman to take out side missions with great efficiency and little (well a lot of) deaths.

Nomad AU: Another recent member of the community and also a known medic, like Kay he has shown some great skill in the medic role being able to assess situations and successfully plan out a revive and goes out of their way to get people back into the fight. A fantastic medic, we hope you stay around.

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 20/6/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @XGenos

🏅 Congratulatiions XGenos 🏅

@xGenos – A player who has been around for awhile and has done pretty well in pilot, UAV and the frontline roles.  Generally seen at base and flying the lil birds into the AO, usually displaying the Canadian Flag in a white hentai heli.  Loves the side missions and regularly assists other players in getting the objective done.  Loves his Kajmans, when he can get his hands on one too.  Well played XGenos a good asset and member to have on the server.

Honourable Mentions:

Vanill – Another international player who has been flying as a pilot.  Polite and knows his role well, and additionally can fly the blackfish both infantry and vehicle which is sometimes lacking.  Great to have you and hope you keep coming back.

.Synth. – A young player from the USA who has only been on IA for a short time however has left a good impression.  Plays as a medic and initially asked a lot of questions but fortunately the answers were all provided by players and staff,  The result is a medic who has achieved over 796 revives in a week, and having been in capped in the frontline, have seen what this player will go through to get to you no matter what is in his way.  Well done .Synth, keep up the good work.

Kay – previous mentioned last week for his attributes and role as a medic, and this week is still in the role and doing whatever he can to get players up on their feet

GauRus – A player who has been with us for a couple of months and plays as a medic.  Definitely a good one to have on your side and another international player from Malaysia.  Great in a defend and always makes the effort to get players back on their feet and back into the fight.

A Fantastic effort this week with a lot of new players joining and making their mark, again congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention. 

• Like 1

Rogmantosh    242

Player of the Week 28/6/2021  

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Crazy
    Congratulations.  

Crazy – Has been with Straya for about 6 weeks and has found his niche as a medic. Weaves his away across the AO during the heat of defends, getting players back on their feet and back into the fight.  Even did a revive on a staff member who was less than 4 metres away from an angry T140 and was successful.  Perfect name for a medic who is prepared to take those risks. With more than 1300 revives this week alone you are a credit to the role and join the list of medics who make it their goal and priority to revive those who have been capped.  Well done Crazy

Honourable Mentions:

@.Synth. – Another medic who also strives to make a difference and is dedicated to the role.  Another great week, a previous honourable mention under your belt from last week and has come to the attention of players and staff. We hope you stay around for a while.

Kay – Another medic that has left a solid impression for revives and making the effort to get playersd back on their feet.  Another player who was has a previous honorable mention and continues to push the boundary and has come to the attention of staff on several occasions for his determination in getting to downed team mates.  Awesome effort Kay. 

GauRus – A player who has been with us for a couple of months and plays as a medic.  Definitely a good one to have on your side and another international player from Malaysia.  Great in a defend and always makes the effort to get players back on their feet and back into the fight.
    A Fantastic effort this week with a lot of new players joining and making their mark, again congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention.  

• Like 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 4/7/2021

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Kay

🏅 Congratulations Kay 🏅

Kay– Between Kay and his friend Crazy they have made a definitive change to the playing field with their dedication to the role as a medic.  Both players taking their roles seriously and making a difference.  This week due to his diligence and dedication has earned the position as the POTW. Well done Kay and keep those bandages and free meds coming.

Honourable Mentions:

Crazy – Super medic last week’s POTW and now this week has managed to pull off more than 1500 revives not to mention the minor bandaids applied. What an awesome achievement and one that players have gained considerable faith in knowing if you’re in the frontline as a medic, their potential to get back into the fight is a definitive reality. Absolute top effort.

@.Synth. – Along with Kay and Crazy, seem to compete and race each other towards the in-capped to get the revive.  Nothing like healthy competition especially when you are pretty guaranteed that one of these fine medics is trying to get you back on your feet without having to endure another unnecessary heli ride and the potential of being a target for the CSAT AA.  Well and truly noted Synth.

@Sinerbuzz – A player who has been away and has come back.  Polite helps other players out and his forte being a pilot and loves his Mohawk.  Has clocked up over 750 transport points this week which effectively translates to 750 odd successful combat deliveries.  Nice job

A superb week for our players and the medics have really stood out and made a massive impression and a difference with their dedication to the role and their efforts. Again congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention. 

• Like 1

Josh_ua    933

Player of the Week 11/07/2021 

🎖️Congratulations SIDVISH! 🎖️

SIDVISH – Despite being one of our newer players, your stablising influence on general operations has encouraged greater maturity and cooperation amongst pilots and ground forces this week. We look forward to seeing your continued involvement and leadership on the server. 

Honourable Mentions:

@Delta 2-5 - a versatile and seasoned veteran of the server, Delta is quick to change roles and rally the troops based on the operational needs of each objective. Your leadership and strategic mindset are always a welcome, often being a deciding factor in the success of each campaign. 

chual - at the time of this post, you can claim 380 revives to your name this week - an extraordinary feat. Another great week, you're a great asset to the team.  

Christopher - your efforts this week in the UAV role this week were well appreciated by those on the ground. The consistency, accuracy and speed at which you designated targets and coordinated CAS/Mortar assistance was invaluable. Well done. 

The Invade & Annex team and I are super impressed with everyone's efforts this week - I will be awarding all honourable mentions donator perks for one month. You guys have really lifted the bar, well done :clap:

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 18/7/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Reggie

🏅 Congratulations Reggie 🏅

Reggie -  a regular player on IA, knows the game, what is required and the objectives needed to gain the advantage.  Brings a wealth of knowledge and maturity to the server and is well respected and reliable.  This week a solid effort, one that cant go without praise.

Honourable Mentions:

Spidermonkey – One of our reliable transport pilots, consistent and knows exactly what needs to be done regarding the troops and also logistics and engages in the role well.  Always a consistent high point player who engages with players and other pilots and has gained the respect of players and staff with his comms and playing style.

Tim – A player with a wealth of knowledge who has been actively supporting IA for some time and of late has been doing a lot of background work with the staff team on the development side.  Known to play as the UAV, and very competent at it, more than likely our best which is very beneficial to the CAS and ground forces.  A role which if played well, can lead to less issues for advancing ground forces and ultimately change the playing field.  

Boris – Been playing the IA server for sometime, consistent and reliable in the front line, always up the front taking the brunt of what CSAT can dish out and in return feeding it back to them. A player that engages the targets consecutively and in a strategic order.  One of the main contributors to the server by way of his play style and maturity. 

Godfather Actual – A player who plays the role as a pilot, generally consistent and high scoring, reliable and gets the troops where they need to go.  His demeanour and attitude and the help he provides in the channel to other pilots and ground troops is fantastic.

Another  great effort this week with a lot of new players joining and again congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention. 

• Like 1

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 25/7/2021 

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Shredder

🏅 Congratulations Shredder 🏅

Shredder - a regular player on IA, knows the game, what is required and the objectives needed to gain the advantage.  An international player who plays well, brings maturity to the playing field, happy to help those that need it and tactfully knows what is required to send CSAT back to where they came from. Great effort and great to have you around and well deserved.

Honourable Mentions:

@Boris – Been playing the IA server for sometime, consistent and reliable in the front line, always up the front taking the brunt of what CSAT can dish out and in return feeding it back to them. A player that engages the targets consecutively and in a strategic order.  One of the main contributors to the server by way of his play style and maturity. 

@CerealKiller – Great name, great player, watching his efforts as he advances in the front line dishing out a severe case of lead poisoning to the enemy as they attempt to prevent the advance of friendlies.  Definitely attracts a frostie reception from CSAT

Hansolo – Another great player who is solid in his play, happy to provide help in the frontline and does it exceptionally well.  Been around for a reasonable time however noted when he plays he engages well with players and staff and uses force if needed to gain the overall advantage.  Obviously CSAT wouldn’t agree, but I guess that can be expected.

@Wally – An IA player who is very multi skilled as a pilot and a front line rifleman.  Tactfully dispatching CSAT along the way as he weaves himself across the front lines heading towards the next objective.  An absolute fiend when it comes to the side missions, uses the advantage of knowledge and tactics well to get those rewards.    

Another great effort this week, still attracting a lot of new players and its great to see out POTW and Honourable Mentions getting involved and assisting and guiding where needed the new players

Again congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention. 

Captain Ratso    169

Player of the Week 8/8/2021

Your Player of the Week chosen by the I&A staff team is Cereal Killer

🏅 Congratulations Cereal Killer 🏅

@CerealKiller – When he’s not flying or lasing targets for XAS or the UAV  he is generally always up the front somewhere on the ground leading by example pushing his way to the objectives.  His effort this week has been pretty solid, lots of activity and gameplay, A great team player who is happy to assist where he can.

Honourable Mentions:

Atmov – Plays as a medic and this week has been pretty active in the filed getting to those who need it.  Good to have in a defend, always weaving across the HQ getting players back into the fight. Additionally carries Semtex in his backpack for those towers and leads the tower destruction for the week. 

Ninja – Pilot who has only been with Straya for a short time but has managed to learn the ropes real fast when it comes to what is required to get troops into the frontline.  Great effort Ninja.

Pighunter247 – Another player following the lead as a medic and another who goes to whatever lengths and distances to get those down back in the fight. Another great example of a player that plays his role well.

Lt Toad – Frontline grunt who has been playing pretty solid over the past couple of weeks, Noted to sometimes wear a wetsuit and carry fins on his pack, maybe expecting a water entrance when a chopper goes down in the event he can swim ashore.  Regardless a great effort and a player who knows the tactics and objectives and is always up the front leading the charge.

Again congratulations to the Player of the Week and those receiving an Honourable Mention. 

• Clap 1