Axle_Tiaky

Inspirational quotes :D

Axle_Tiaky    415

To know the road ahead, ask those coming back.

Every struggle in your life has shaped you into the person you are today. Be Thankful for the hard times, they can only make you stronger.

Sometimes being too nice is dangerous you have to show your mean side once in a while to avoid getting hurt.

• M_Dyet    70

Life is a tragedy when seen in close up, But seen as a comedy in long-shot -Charlie Chaplin

Everybody is a genius, if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its entire life believing it is stupid. -Einstein

My weaknesses... I wish I could come up with something. I'd probably have the same pause if you asked me what my strengths are. Maybe they're the same thing. -Al Pacino

Wouldn't say these ones [Below] are inspirational but are ones that have more of a impact in attitude in interactions between people.

“Never ascribe to malice that which is adequately explained by incompetence" -Napoleon Bonaparte

In short don't jump to conclusions assume the best of people, as they may not be aware of what they did.

“The one who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him.”   -King Solomon (Pro 18:17, ESV)

The importance of remaining impartial and how both sides of a conversation can provide a interesting case.

sirgeneralj    378

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Master Yoda

" To every rule there is an exception - And an idiot ready to demonstrate it. Don't be that one!" - Vera Nazarian

"I get it,' said the prisoner. 'Good Cop, Bad Cop, eh?'
    If you like.' said Vimes. 'But we're a bit short staffed here, so if I give you a cigarette would you mind kicking yourself in the teeth?" - Terry Pratchett

"This above all, To thine own self be true" - William Shakespeare

Tiggati    1067

"If you let someone bring you down, you've only got one person to blame, and that's YOU". - Tiggati

"The future will view all of history as a crime." - Serj Tankian

"Ladies and gentlemen, my wish for you is that you decide to become a Network Marketing Professional--you decide to Go Pro--Because it is a stone-cold fact that we have a better way. Now let's go tell the world." - Eric Worre

• Like 1

Ryan    143

"Read the rules" - Ryan"

"Sorry your banned" - Ryan

"Have you learnt your lesson" - Ryan

"You have two choices, pay comp, or your banned" - Ryan

"Dont let people make choices for you, Make the choices for your self" - Ryan

• Like 1

Leopard    7

"You can give peace a chance, but i'll wait here and cover you if it doesn't work out" - William =D

"Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery" - Me.

"To avoid criticism. Do nothing, say nothing. Be nothing" - Elbert Hubbard.

"You can do it if you believe. Truth is you cant, you can only do it if you want to do it" - Me.

"Even if you fall on your face, you're still moving forward" - Someone really desperate.

"Take that rage, put on the page take the page to the stage and blow the roof of the place" - The script.

"I hope your up there with God saying thats my kid" - Message to dad.

"Other people have no right to judge you, tell em to F*ck off, be straight forward, that way you're at least being rude swiftly and efficiently. - A very tired Leopard.

With love!

Mr. Snow Leopard

// Be you, who cares what others think //

* Sent from mobile *