Unit_3397    712

Hi peeps

Thought I should create this announcement topic to share Sales that I or others have seen in steam that are relevant to our community.

ARMA 3 is currently FREE to play for the Weekend until Sunday at 1PM Pacific time.

Bohemia is having a steam sale including bundles; marking down Arma 3 From $40 USD to $19.99 USD.

For those that may already have Arma 3 but not the DLC's, you can get all 3 old DLC's (heli/ marksman/ gocart) for $9.99 USD marked down from $19.99 USD

These deals will expire on Monday at 10am Pacific Time.

So if your interested in Arma 3 but have not had the opportunity to purchase it, nows a chance. :) 

Regards.

Unit_3397

• Like 4

• Spectral    1342

To do list 

DLC - Roger

Chase up issues 

Work on Action Items 

Open Hellgate on Altis, causing a localised demonic outpouring and galvanise the player base behind Mr Black 

• Like 2

Zorgain    482
    4 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

sale and no money. gg

Not to big of a Steam Sale, Save for the Steam Summer sales soon (June-July)

Nova    1779
    7 minutes ago, Jake Reddington said:

Not to big of a Steam Sale, Save for the Steam Summer sales soon (June-July)

struggle is, i need to upgrade my power supply to accommodate a new graphics card. which will create a bottleneck with my CPU so ill have to upgrade that. and i need to buy more ram coz my friend is about to finish his pc which im borrowing his ram.

no games for me

Spectral    1342
    2 hours ago, Roger Purple said:

Thats hot..

Sooooo hot. Sent on Steam.

Event was a bit choppy, will discuss when your back, drew up an "excluded going forward" list