Ora209

AO Ideas

Ora209    142

Hey all

So I've been thinking (anyone smell the burning?) and I for one would enjoy a little change in the AO... What I'm talking about is adding in (randomly) more objectives and several different types of objectives within the existing AO. For example having a "optional mission" or "compulsory mission" attached onto the AO like a secure/capture a csat operative or something like secure the contents of a downed chopper, which might also have med suplies which the infantry can either use there or take it back to the HQ and use it in a defence. Just a thought

Thanks Ora

@Fitz @InfamousNova @shift597 @Tracuer @Richard @Rogmantosh

• Like 2

• Nova    1779

well you kinda already do have an optimal and compulsory mission. you must destroy the tower and kill or capture the enemy Commander. but yeah it would be cool

Tracuer    92

The potential to do all this is in zues, but as far as the actual mission file, we can't change it as it is. Only the mission maker can do that.

However the other admins do their own missions from time to time to mix things up, I'd be more than happy to run missions like that if I had that ability, but I can't :p just have to keep an eye out for when the zues starts making things

Ora209    142
    37 minutes ago, Tracuer said:

The potential to do all this is in zues, but as far as the actual mission file, we can't change it as it is. Only the mission maker can do that.

However the other admins do their own missions from time to time to mix things up, I'd be more than happy to run missions like that if I had that ability, but I can't :p just have to keep an eye out for when the zues starts making things

I can be done tho right? like in the development stage?

Nova    1779
    58 minutes ago, =S.N.A.F.U.= said:

I'd Love to see the commander try to escape the main AO when he realises the S has hit the F. Among other things :)

i sometimes try to hold people off but hes only got a pistol and most people throw a grenade at the commander

• Like 1

Ora209    142
    7 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

i sometimes try to hold people off but hes only got a pistol and most people throw a grenade at the commander

hahaha make him invulnerable and watch the try