Farensik.

Kos Zone Gun Store?

Red    1068
2 hours ago, Farensik. said:

How does one simply develop or have a say on the sever but doesn't even understand nor play on the server. Trying not to be a smart ass just very interested.

8ee82857c5.png

Of those 3293 hours, at least 1000 were spent on Altis Life servers. 

Please understand that I am not here to make it difficult for you or any other players, I won't outright deny anything without prior though and discussion with other staff. As I indicated in my initial post, I was going to discuss the topic with other staff and get their opinions.

What is the point in adding something like this into the server. It is just an excuse for you to kill players and skip the "boring" parts of Altis Life. What you are requesting is that we turn altis life into Wasteland, there is absolutely no roleplay involved in this at all. If you are wanting a special zone to just go an kill players please go to This server instead. It will accommodate your free-for-all desires.

Altis Life is a roleplay server, instead of trying to push some KOS zone so you can bypass crafting and roleplay to just kill players. Maybe think about something that fits the core of altis life instead.

If you are wanting to try and push an idea or feature to the server through the forums, instead of complaining and flaming staff/members who have an alternate opinion to you try and justify your ideas or provide some points that may sway their opinion. I can guarantee you will see more progress and faster.

Here are some of the thoughts from the staff when we discussed the topic for a while.

"I think it'd be a decent idea, but at the same time it's not providing much RP except it being camped in KOS"

"It is an excuse to kill people... its providing exactly zero RP."

Some of the solutions we thought up for this.

"Move the air-drops to the KOS zone only with a requirement of like 20 civs online for it to drop"

"Move the store around every restart and need 60 players online to access it"

• Like 6

• Nova    1779
    3 hours ago, Zehaava said:

and so far more then half the community does want it to be added

little does Zehaava realize that strayagaming has 5 other servers and that the community is not just altis life 

xD

• Like 4

Red    1068
    3 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

little does Zehaava realize that strayagaming has 5 other servers and that the community is not just altis life 

xD

Half of Altis Life would be 4565 players anyway, as we have 9131 registered accounts.

• Like 1

Farensik.    244
    13 minutes ago, Red said:

8ee82857c5.png

Of those 3293 hours, at least 1000 were spent on Altis Life servers. 

Please understand that I am not here to make it difficult for you or any other players, I won't outright deny anything without prior though and discussion with other staff. As I indicated in my initial post, I was going to discuss the topic with other staff and get their opinions.

What is the point in adding something like this into the server. It is just an excuse for you to kill players and skip the "boring" parts of Altis Life. What you are requesting is that we turn altis life into Wasteland, there is absolutely no roleplay involved in this at all. If you are wanting a special zone to just go an kill players please go to This server instead. It will accommodate your free-for-all desires.

Altis Life is a roleplay server, instead of trying to push some KOS zone so you can bypass crafting and roleplay to just kill players. Maybe think about something that fits the core of altis life instead.

If you are wanting to try and push an idea or feature to the server through the forums, instead of complaining and flaming staff/members who have an alternate opinion to you try and justify your ideas or provide some points that may sway their opinion. I can guarantee you will see more progress and faster.

Here are some of the thoughts from the staff when we discussed the topic for a while.

"I think it'd be a decent idea, but at the same time it's not providing much RP except it being camped in KOS"

"It is an excuse to kill people... its providing exactly zero RP."

Some of the solutions we thought up for this.

"Move the air-drops to the KOS zone only with a requirement of like 20 civs online for it to drop"

"Move the store around every restart and need 60 players online to access it"

Alright If where going to complain about role pay then I have a couple things:

-I have never seen a cop in real life walk around a city with an assault rifle.

-I have never seen a gun or piece of ammo on gumtree [have a black market and a gumtree 4 more "role play"]

-I have never heard of a person that goes and mines materials to make a gun this is not rust.

-I have never seen a cop try and negotiate to stop someone from robbing a bank its all about killing [If we add negotiations that would add more "Role-play"] 

Just to name a few.

Complains about zero role-play but has a KOS zone, I thought you would pick up on that one after your 1000 hours on altis life.

And you have obviously not played on the old server where you could buy navids at rebel. I have experienced more role play on the old server than I did on this current server.

If people run around with more expensive guns they would try vlr more.

I do like your suggestion though of The Gun Store moving every restart and 60 people to use.

Elite: I have experienced more RP on Minecraft.

• Like 1

Fragnarr    17
    7 hours ago, Red said:

We are not going to introduce this gunstore into the game, I will list the reasons below for you.
    - There is already plenty of equipment available at the rebel store.
    - Players are so stingy about losing 100k, there is no way it would be actively patrolled.
    - Players will only log on during low population to buy their equipment and never return.
    - This is just another way to bypass crafting, it will only worsen the economy and not help it.

I am still discussing with staff on an alternate idea that is not a gunstore.

- If you think there is plenty of equipment, i reckon you should play the server abit more.
    - This store will be obviously for players that have put loads of hours and time into the game where 100k doesn't mean nothing to them, im quite sure the people making their  way to this store won't be poor.
    - And if people wish to log on during the late hours of the night who cares hahaha.
    - The crafting method is absolute rubbish and no one has the patience or the time to spend hours on end to make a gun that you will probably lose anyways lol. 

• Like 1

Farensik.    244
    17 minutes ago, Fragnarr said:

- If you think there is plenty of equipment, i reckon you should play the server abit more.
    - This store will be obviously for players that have put loads of hours and time into the game where 100k doesn't mean nothing to them, im quite sure the people making their  way to this store won't be poor.
    - And if people wish to log on during the late hours of the night who cares hahaha.
    - The crafting method is absolute rubbish and no one has the patience or the time to spend hours on end to make a gun that you will probably lose anyways lol. 

Have my child...

• Like 1

LuckyB33f    1287

This is how we are thinking and why

Lads,

If we add a gun store this is what we see in it.

• Lets use @Farensik. for eg.
      • He has 53million
      • 13 Cars
      • 4 houses
        • 3 supply creates

IED - 300k = 176 IEDs with your bank
    MK14 - 250k = 212 - not including ammo

This is just one person in one gang. Your possibility to put a shit load of guns in other houses while everyone is off line doesn't work.
    You all say it will work and you will fight each other but I am willing to put money on this that it'll last 2 nights before everyone is super geared and over powered.

Crafting

How we see crafting.

• Tier 1 Barrel
      • 1 steel
    • Tier 2 Barrel
      • 4 steel
    • Tier 3 Barrel
      • 1 tempered steel
    • Tier 4 Barrel
      • 2 Tempered Steel
    • Tier 5 Barrel
      • 3 Steel Block
      • 3 Gold

If this is to much or lengthy give me a better plan based on your exp. I don't want to see its fucked or its shit. We put so much effort into what we do. we don't just say its shit, we work out how to fix it.

We don't want another wastelands.

Where we are at with thinking about this request

• The store will appear when there is 50+ players on the server.
    • It will be a database store so you can sell or add stuff to it before it opens.
    • It will be limited stock
    • Pricey... Street value + more
    • Lowering the crafting specs to make it easier

Any other ways you can think of i'm happy to consider but not just a simple gun store. 
    Something random: I was just thinking what if a mafia (AI) that owns a base at KOS area that protects the boss. That sells the guns so it is a few people raid. With a 5min re spawn. Gotta think of how to do it so you lads cant pick up the gear tho... <---- This is a random thought just as I write this... Be creative...

We know you guys want it we can't deny that. We are not been disrespectful on this request but something like this turns altis life into wastelands very easily.

Cheers
    LuckyB33f

• Like 4

Fragnarr    17
    2 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

Lads,

• He has 53million
      • 13 Cars
      • 4 houses
        • 3 supply creates

This is just one person in one gang. Your possibility to put a shit load of guns in other houses while everyone is off line doesn't work.
    You all say it will work and you will fight each other but I am willing to put money on this that it'll last 2 nights before everyone is super geared and over powered.

Crafting

How we see crafting.

• Tier 1 Barrel
      • 1 steel
    • Tier 2 Barrel
      • 4 steel
    • Tier 3 Barrel
      • 1 tempered steel
    • Tier 4 Barrel
      • 2 Tempered Steel
    • Tier 5 Barrel
      • 3 Steel Block
      • 3 Gold

If this is to much or lengthy give me a better plan based on your exp. I don't want to see its ****ed or its shit. We put so much effort into what we do. we don't just say its shit, we work out how to fix it.

• It will be a database store so you can sell or add stuff to it before it opens.

Any other ways you can think of i'm happy to consider but not just a simple gun store. 
    Something random: I was just thinking what if a mafia (AI) that owns a base at KOS area that protects the boss. That sells the guns so it is a few people raid. With a 5min re spawn. Gotta think of how to do it so you lads cant pick up the gear tho... <---- This is a random thought just as I write this... Be creative...

We know you guys want it we can't deny that. We are not been disrespectful on this request but something like this turns altis life into wastelands very easily.

Cheers
    LuckyB33f

I understand you guys don't want this turning into a wasteland server but I just think there should be more variety in what a player can buy, I understand maybe he put the prices abit low on some of the stuff but honestly he's obviously earnt that much money and you can't blame it on people not having enough time or are always busy because of work and what not, anyone can earn that much money, yes maybe not if they're solo but there are so many gangs looking for members which makes money making so much easier, 53m is a big deal and you can't just make decisions based off players actually being productive on the game and that are good at saving money, this shop should be rewarding the rich people.

Also it's not just about big guns, just because we want a better shop doesn't mean we just want big bad guns, it would be great having access too more scopes, suppressors and clothing which barely affect the saying "we don't want to turn into a wasteland server", Having more of a variety would make the server so much more enjoyable to play, you might not think adding an extra scope would do anything but you would be surprised.

The limited stock is stupid unless you make it limited stock per person.

Crafting needs a giant nerf, no one is interested and it's obvious.

If you are making the shop street value please make sure you ask people that actually play the server on what they think the prices should be because I've heard some stupid shit prices from people that moderate the server and have played almost next to nothing or they smash cop and think they know, please ask rebel players.

Also I know that you guys say you're busy and have stuff in the works but once you get a little bit of money and you are set the server is really bloody boring, hence why this shop might make stuff abit more interesting until you guys impliment something.

Edited by Fragnarr
    • Like 1

Farensik.    244
    6 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

Lads,

• He has 53million
      • 13 Cars
      • 4 houses
        • 3 supply creates

Crafting

How we see crafting.

• Tier 1 Barrel
      • 1 steel
    • Tier 2 Barrel
      • 4 steel
    • Tier 3 Barrel
      • 1 tempered steel
    • Tier 4 Barrel
      • 2 Tempered Steel
    • Tier 5 Barrel
      • 3 Steel Block
      • 3 Gold

If this is to much or lengthy give me a better plan based on your exp. I don't want to see its ****ed or its shit. We put so much effort into what we do. we don't just say its shit, we work out how to fix it.

Cheers
    LuckyB33f

All very good points and yes I may have 53 million dollars but that's because I worked for it you cant just deny something because people worked hard for the money and will become OP, its called end game. I do like @Reds Idea though of 60+ players and the store will be open, and to be honest the chances of getting shit would probably be slim. You have 60 people that now know the gun store Is open it will no doubt will be camped [ill sit there all day], the main reason I put this suggestion up Is because I hate, hate crafting shit. Go gather shit for 3 or more hours with the chance of getting robbed, store It in your the house, get off a for a bit and come back, this goes two ways your house is know being broken into by the cops cause they have hoped on at 2am looking for houses. Then you ask to see the warrant but then the most stupid excuse ever, "oh your sp or your apart of this organastion or your on the wanted list for this and that It is automatically a code black" [code black means raid on sight] even with out of evidence of rebel gear [No warrant]. Or it can go the other way, alright so I have this new mk1emr but I just spent 5 hours crafting it, people don't want loose something they just built. Before I was into the gangs I was a lone civilian, this would of been back on old server but I would of been to scared to buy a good gun I would legit only buy a trg because I knew PNX, SP or KC was going to rob me, I respect you for trying to add more RP by adding crafting but I ask people, hey ill pay 2 mill to make this and there like no way ill get robbed or that shizz take way to long, and honestly I never heard of a rebel gang in the real world mine and craft there guns, you call It wasteland but to the rest of us its like a black market, even If its like a side mission:

"We have word that the black market has been opened on altis on the rebel island, be quick the cops are on to him and he leaves in an hour or two" something like that.

I Respect your side and your Idea

But I do feel you need to add a gun store in some form as it is a liked suggestion by the community.

From Farensik xoxo

colours are there because it look pretty<3

Edited by Farensik.
    add comma
    • Like 3

Farensik.    244
    3 hours ago, Fragnarr said:

I understand you guys don't want this turning into a wasteland server but I just think there should be more variety in what a player can buy, I understand maybe he put the prices abit low on some of the stuff but honestly he's obviously earnt that much money and you can't blame it on people not having enough time or are always busy because of work and what not, anyone can earn that much money, yes maybe not if they're solo but there are so many gangs looking for members which makes money making so much easier, 53m is a big deal and you can't just make decisions based off players actually being productive on the game and that are good at saving money, this shop should be rewarding the rich people.

Also it's not just about big guns, just because we want a better shop doesn't mean we just want big bad guns, it would be great having access too more scopes, suppressors and clothing which barely affect the saying "we don't want to turn into a wasteland server", Having more of a variety would make the server so much more enjoyable to play, you might not think adding an extra scope would do anything but you would be surprised.

The limited stock is stupid unless you make it limited stock per person.

Crafting needs a giant nerf, no one is interested and it's obvious.

If you are making the shop street value please make sure you ask people that actually play the server on what they think the prices should be because I've heard some stupid shit prices from people that moderate the server and have played almost next to nothing or they smash cop and think they know, please ask rebel players.

Also I know that you guys say you're busy and have stuff in the works but once you get a little bit of money and you are set the server is really bloody boring, hence why this shop might make stuff abit more interesting until you guys impliment something.

I 100% agree xD

• Like 1

MAY    95

So basically Gumtree inside the KOS zone..?

LuckyB33f    1287
    2 hours ago, Frank Lucas said:

So basically Gumtree inside the KOS zone..?

No the idea is, spawns so many over time... so if nothing has been bought in a long time there will be shit loads... just not unlimited...

And the 2nd idea which is still an idea was if its "Closed" you can drop shit off to increase the chances of good shit...

• Like 1

Nevetos    511

-I have never seen a cop in real life walk around a city with an assault rifle.
     How about these fine officers inside a subway?
    Image result for police with assault rifles

-I have never seen a gun or piece of ammo on gumtree [have a black market and a gumtree 4 more "role play"]
    True... All I could find was a bolt action pen...
    http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/copmanhurst/other-antiques-art-collectables/bullet-pen-bolt-action-hand-turned-in-aust-from-tea-tree/1133458566

-I have never heard of a person that goes and mines materials to make a gun this is not rust.
    To be honest here, in the old days they did do that. Nowadays its all done in mass production... This wouldn't stop illegal weapons manufacturers from doing it the old way though. But then again, there's also no statistics on it because its illegal... So we'll never know.

-I have never seen a cop try and negotiate to stop someone from robbing a bank its all about killing [If we add negotiations that would add more "Role-play"] 
    No, officers are never about 'killing' - even in a bank robbery. Officers will always attempt to bring in any robbers peacefully. The only reason this often doesn't happen is because the robber will pose an immediate threat to civilians and/or officers.
    (US: https://www.law.cornell.edu/cfr/text/10/1047.7 | https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deadly_force)
    (Australia: https://www.loc.gov/law/help/police-weapons/australia.php)

(If you mean officers in game should RP more by negotiating, then I'll just add that they either 1) get deced on by the robbers that any cops entering will be shot, or 2) officers just get shot anyways)

• Like 7

CreedJr    385

// Warning

Alright, I have gone through and cleaned up this thread, hiding posts when people multi-post etc. And so I will also use this as an opportunity to issue a warning to all, this topic is becoming very largely discussed, and everyone has a different opinion. Nobody is in trouble, but this is a warning to ENSURE that this thread remains civilized, please watch your language and think before you post, will it annoy or "trigger" someone?

Key is to think before you post and not to be immature, those who do flame or are immature have been warned.

• Like 2

DJ_JoozBrorg    825

I'd love to vote yes for this but today i have choose not to as Altis life is a ROLE-PLAY server putting a gunstore in the kos area means its "Camped lots of killing ECT" killing someone is not role-play i like the idea to craft ect  also with having it in a kos also means all the gangs will move to the kos zone every restart making war not Role-Play i think if u want to have a gun store where u want to go kill ppl go play wasteland. 

Fragnarr    17
    1 hour ago, DJ_JoozBrorg said:

I'd love to vote yes for this but today i have choose not to as Altis life is a ROLE-PLAY server putting a gunstore in the kos area means its "Camped lots of killing ECT" killing someone is not role-play i like the idea to craft ect  also with having it in a kos also means all the gangs will move to the kos zone every restart making war not Role-Play i think if u want to have a gun store where u want to go kill ppl go play wasteland. 

The roleplay on  this server sucks ass,

- cops are too interested in getting their money instead of roleplay and are never open to do any roleplay if it means they dont get their pay check.

- 90% of the time rebels are wearing rebel gear and aren't allowed in Sydney which is odd considering you will get told off for entering Sydney unless you are doing bank, so no one is gonna just go put all their gear away and then come all the way back to play roleplay in Sydney because it's the only place you can really successfully do roleplay on this server.

- There are too many rules on the server that restrict good roleplay.

- I play alot of NoPixel and they dont need 1000 words per rule because it's simple if you make a story and it's stupid or just an excuse to kill someone it's fail rp and rdm, but if your  story and rp reason is open and understandable , you can do whatever you like as long as it's in full roleplay. Who cares if someone is complying (OH NO DONT SHOOT ME I HAVE MY HANDS ON MY HEAD) honestly a stupid rule. If i get someone to comply and i have no face mask on i should be allowed to further the rp and take him anywhere and once im done shoot him.

- Im pretty sure this server lacks good ROLE-PLAY so maybe if  some rules are changed and there are more ways to experience roleplay i think that this rebel store will make the server alot more enjoyable, Maybe adding a ton of more jobs, maybe a Fire Station and stuff like that, The main people complaining here are cops so maybe if they actually made an effort to roleplay abit more they wouldn't find the server so hard.

In the end you can't say this is a RP server when 90% if the community won't or can't enjoy good RP because everything is limited, i know you dont want this server turning into a wasteland server but honestly there need to be more variety in gear and clothing and also in jobs and services.

Events are so good but they happen once in a blue moon and the whole time you're in an event the moderators just go on and on and on about how they are taking this time out of their own time, like let's be serious, if you're a moderator or admin you should be expected to host events and not whinge and complain, i do thank them for doing the events, but dont whinge and complain because the server is boring and you dont wanna spend an hour organizing and running an event for the benefit of the server.

I just think this KOS store should be put in the game to give us something to do.

Edited by Fragnarr
    • Like 1

Red    1068

@Fragnarr
    If you enjoy killing other players but don't like Wasteland, maybe try out our Exile server.
    I know you have built something up on Altis, but just because it no longer suits your desires does not mean we are going to change the core of the server entirely just for a few of the players.

I completely agree with you about the rules, I much prefer simpler rules with less black and white. But that is out of my hands.

I'll talk with some of the Altis Life staff and see what we can do based on the feedback on this thread.
    These threads do get our attention, every time one pops up there is a discussion about it in the staff chat.
    If you want I can make a new thread for players to list what they enjoy doing on altis life, and what they do not enjoy. What we would be looking for is not a suggestion for a gun store, or some other activity but instead what you expect from an altis life server. From there we can build a list of changes that are possible and figure out what would be best for everyone.

• Like 1

Wex    429
    57 minutes ago, Fragnarr said:

- cops are too interested in getting their money instead of roleplay and are never open to do any roleplay if it means they dont get their pay check.

Where are you getting this information from? How can you say cops are never open to roleplay when that's the majority of what they do? Cops mainly roleplay and they roleplay more than anyone who plays as a civilian. It's the civilians/rebels who aren't interested in roleplay.

Just now Neri went off and the rebels wanted to negotiate, an officer arrived on scene by helicopter and they shot him up immediately. The officer then sent a message saying if they want to try again but the rebels refused. 

Another scenario where cops tried to roleplay but was failed due to civilians.

On 2/23/2017 at 11:22 PM, Nevetos said:

We have a hostage situation at peaches field - we get set up, have our negotiator doing his thing and everything is peaceful. Next minute we get declared on by a Strider coming straight for us with nothing on their mind other than to go for those juicy pre-occupied cops. Next minute the negotiator is shot because the hostage was sick of being one and decided to shoot at his captors. Roleplay or gunfight? I think gunfight...

Edited by Wex

Fragnarr    17
    6 minutes ago, Wex said:

Where are you getting this information from? How can you say cops are never open to roleplay when that's the majority of what they do? Cops mainly roleplay and they roleplay more than anyone who plays as a civilian. It's the civilians/rebels who aren't interested in roleplay.

Just now Neri went off and the rebels wanted to negotiate, an officer arrived on scene by helicopter and they shot him up immediately. The officer then sent a message saying if they want to try again but the rebels refused. 

Another scenario where cops tried to roleplay but was failed due to civilians.

Hahahaha do you know how many times iv'e been involved in a hostage situation and the cops dont listen to your demands and just start shooting.

Also i know there are rebels out there that suck at roleplay but there are also rebels that do like roleplay, for one giant example

We had a member be arrested and on his way to pd he said he wasn't feeling well and needed to go to the hospital and the cops actually followed the rp reason which is amazing never seen before, anyways.. he went to the hospital and was treated by a medic and got scans and x-rays and had surgery and this was all in good rp, he was still under police guard and was still going to be charged.. so far the RP has been amazing, best ive ever seen on the server by any cop. Just before he was cleared by the medics the cops responded to Neri bank and told the member he will be fitted with an ankle bracelet and will have to check into pd once a week. Best ever rp by the cops, but then they go and ruin it by messaging the member like an hour later after bank saying he needs to go back to pd or he will be taken to help desk for fail rp. Like i said all about the paycheck lol.

Impounding vehicles while in combat so other players dont get them, or if players block entry points at the bank, police will impound the vehicles so they can get it, maybe they should actually try RP and lockpick them instead or blow them up.  

16 minutes ago, Red said:

@Fragnarr
    If you enjoy killing other players but don't like Wasteland, maybe try out our Exile server.
    I know you have built something up on Altis, but just because it no longer suits your desires does not mean we are going to change the core of the server entirely just for a few of the players.

I do like killing people but that's because there is next to nothing else to do on the server, i love roleplay more and its hard  to roleplay with the freedom we have.

I think the gunstore is still a good idea but to counter it maybe make stricter rules on rp, you'll soon find out who is here to play altis life and who is here to kill people.

Farensik.    244
    1 hour ago, Red said:

@Fragnarr

I completely agree with you about the rules, I much prefer simpler rules with less black and white. But that is out of my hands.

I'll talk with some of the Altis Life staff and see what we can do based on the feedback on this thread.
    These threads do get our attention, every time one pops up there is a discussion about it in the staff chat.
    If you want I can make a new thread for players to list what they enjoy doing on altis life, and what they do not enjoy. What we would be looking for is not a suggestion for a gun store, or some other activity but instead what you expect from an altis life server. From there we can build a list of changes that are possible and figure out what would be best for everyone.

Alright right now i feel like we need to just come up with a decision there is no point in everyone just attacking each other. 

My say is we have a gun store and im sure 79 people r backing me up on this. Your idea of 60+ i belive should be added as it would stop people from gearing up when everyone else is offline also stated by @LuckyB33f. Also woudnt mind the store changing location every restart inside the kos, that could change it up a bit and not make it repetative. 

And even add some more role play rules to balance the server with killing and RP.

Do you think thats good, i just want everyone to stop fighting as its getting no one any where and will just build tension on the servers. 

p.s. add hello kity skin 4 strider <3

• Like 2

Rory    216

You say you want RolePlay, right?

So,

SRT means you get 3 lives, is that RolePlay?

You hit a FED and when they die they head to Gold Bars Buyers, is that RolePlay?

Would it then hurt the 'RolePlay' if we had access to Higher caliber weapons than 7.62mm. It doesn't make sense, you can't allow cops to fail 'RolePlay' with SRT 3 lives and then not allow us to not have access to higher than 7.62mm caliber because you believe you want 'RolePlay'.

In my opinion cops have 3 lives for SRT isn't really 'RolePlay'. Giving rebels access to higher than 7.62mm weapons IS 'RolePlay' as in the REAL world you would be able to buy it on the black market. 

If you're not gonna give rebels access to weapons other than 7.62mm which you deem 'no RolePlay', how it SRT 3 lives 'RolePlay' ?? 

Explain?

• Like 2

Farensik.    244
    On ‎25‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 11:38 PM, Farensik. said:

Alright right now i feel like we need to just come up with a decision there is no point in everyone just attacking each other. 

My say is we have a gun store and im sure 79 people r backing me up on this. Your idea of 60+ i belive should be added as it would stop people from gearing up when everyone else is offline also stated by @LuckyB33f. Also woudnt mind the store changing location every restart inside the kos, that could change it up a bit and not make it repetative. 

And even add some more role play rules to balance the server with killing and RP.

Do you think thats good, i just want everyone to stop fighting as its getting no one any where and will just build tension on the servers. 

p.s. add hello kity skin 4 strider <3

@Red plz respond...?

Red    1068

I have been in Japan for the last 2 weeks. Home tomorrow, I put a lot of thought into these things so replies aren't instant. That as well as being overseas can delay thing significantly.

• Like 2

Zomboid    218
    3 hours ago, [NTR] MATT said:

Inb4 blah blah blah rebels always have the advantage. There is legitimately never a point during peak hours where the rebels have the advantage, the cops can always get better weapons and as soon as alot of them die and the tables start to turn boyyyyyyy hit that SRT button and watch the overpowered asf ghosthawk shred absolutely everything.

im going to be brutally honest with you both sides do not have an advantage.. it is how you use the equipment given.. the tactics... the experience on all the equipment ( im not here to make flame or anything) but from my point of view from a chief inspector both sides are pretty well equipped to win in a battle.. using tactics will give you that.. yes cops can get better weapons.. but depends on the user.. yes cops can get good gear but depends on ether their trained with it... i'v been in plenty of situations where basically i have had to say everyone pull back thinking to myself that if we continue there gonna die.. cops die more then you actually think and rebels have a more advantage then you actually think ( like i say again not flamin or anything like that) NOW im not saying rebels always have the advantage.. i agree with you... yes srt can be called.. but thats if you go past peaches.. think smart create attention. rob people.. people do use 000 ( pls dont abuse that btw) we patrol everywhere note that when you follow us into Sydney means to take you down can be used... most rebels should know this.. like im saying i understand where your coming from srt can be called and BAM think smart use different tactics and srt might not get called...

thats my little view <3