Ya Mum

Tanoa Wasteland

Tanoa Wasteland  

25 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Brodie    776
    3 hours ago, Ya Mum said:

Would you play on Wasteland Tonoa if we got it?

Nah but i'd definitely give tanoa a shot :)

Edited by insanD
    • Like 1

Pezza    248

Wouldn't that be similar to Tanoa Exile which is already out and anybody can play? 
    Also you would loose a lot of people due to Tanoa being a DLC.

• Like 1

James32    823

I like Tanoa, it just feels like a far more diverse map, plus it has more than 1 airfield which would help with jet/vehicle balance since it would be harder for a few people to reliably camp stores since there can be far more/they can be further apart

Edited by insanD
    • Like 2

James32    823

Yeah absolutely @Ya_Mum, i think wasteland would be way more fun when teams that have jets/big helis up can be contested, because on stratis there is no dogfighting/air to air combat, because as soon as one team has air superiority the other team cant get any assest airborn esp not jets since every vehicle store +airfield is camped by 5 attack helis, it would love to see proper air to air combat, would make the air game far more fun instead of the take control of air then own the map it is now (I know i'm a major offender of this sorry :( ). Plus a bigger map in general is impossible to own for a single team which means the stacking issue is basically a non-factor since even with more number 1 team cant just shut the other out of the map everywhere at once

Edited by James32

I wouldn't worry about more wasteland servers when the current one has so many bugs and issues that need resolving.

if you were to bring out a second server id reccomend an Altis server like before, The game has alot more players now then it did then.

If this were to happen you could Convert Stratis into Infantry Only or Light Vehicles Only with no Lock-Ons and make Altis how stratis is now for a week to see how it plays out.

Edited by Blue Eagle [+1 CREW]
    • Like 3

Adolf    42

I'd play on it for sure. Stratis can get quite boring after a while. The only problem i have with tanoa is the size of the map, players may have a harder time finding each other. 

Have you guys also looked into even possibly Chernarus? I love that map.

• Like 1

Lazy    64

I would 100% give it ago would be fun, but sadly I think less people would play it because Tanoa is DLC and not everyone has it.

@Adolf I like the idea of chernarus to but that seems to cause a lot of FPS lag.

Adolf    42
    12 minutes ago, Lazy said:

I would 100% give it ago would be fun, but sadly I think less people would play it because Tanoa is DLC and not everyone has it.

@Adolf I like the idea of chernarus to but that seems to cause a lot of FPS lag.

Really? I've played on the new TAG server that I think is the only aus wasteland Chernarus and I had no fps issues. 

Edited by Adolf
    • Like 1

This would really be difficult to play. 

Why you ask?

Well the A.I do not see foilage. Tanoa is full of it therefor missions would be insanely hard when you cannot see the A.I but they can see you.

Iv played it b4 and not the easiest. Even thermals are hard to use because you cannot see whats in the forest unless you spot a little white inbetween the foilage lol.

I played it on one of the TAG servers and it was really hard. 

So no not the best of ideas. Besides alot of ppl have not got the apex dlc therefor would not even be able to get on the server so it may not fill up very much.

Edited by The Hopelessgamer

FBI    195
    51 minutes ago, The Hopelessgamer said:

This would really be difficult to play. 

Why you ask?

Well the A.I do not see foilage. Tanoa is full of it therefor missions would be insanely hard when you cannot see the A.I but they can see you.

Iv played it b4 and not the easiest. Even thermals are hard to use because you cannot see whats in the forest unless you spot a little white inbetween the foilage lol.

I played it on one of the TAG servers and it was really hard. 

So no not the best of ideas. Besides alot of ppl have not got the apex dlc therefor would not even be able to get on the server so it may not fill up very much.

Thread is 3months old.

Tanoa is a great map, good combat, good sniping etc.

It determines the thermal campers from people that use their eyes.

One of the main reasons this was not selected is that it is apart of the Apex DLC, put tanoa up, numbers go down.

If you actually have been paying attention and are reading posts you would know that Malden wasteland it replacing Stratis in the coming week.

• Like 3