Nunny

BRING BACK STRATIS

Bring Back Stratis?  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• James32    823

I can confirm this is in the works and will be released once it is ready to go!

Still have a couple of things to finalize due to having been busy with university lately, but it is our plan to have stratis make its return ASAP :pogchamp:

If anyone has any suggestions/feedback feel free to reply here or forum message me :)

• Like 2
    • Triggered 1
    • Clap 1

Nunny    81

comment your thoughts below

Edited by Nunny
    • reee 1

Nunny    81
    1 hour ago, James32 said:

I can confirm this is in the works and will be released once it is ready to go!

Still have a couple of things to finalize due to having been busy with university lately, but it is our plan to have stratis make its return ASAP :pogchamp:

If anyone has any suggestions/feedback feel free to reply here or forum message me :)

@James32 Try keep the map as default as possible to help with the performance. still add in a few things here and there but don't go crazy like you did last time 

• Seems Good 1
    • Triggered 1
    • <3 1

Noordo    95
    On 8/20/2017 at 3:39 PM, Nunny said:

@James32 Try keep the map as default as possible to help with the performance. still add in a few things here and there but don't go crazy like you did last time 

*Cough* *Cough* @Dak Commstar

CeeFar    585
    39 minutes ago, FBI said:

Smaller map = more suicide bombings = more mad opfor?

When the map changes, hit me up. I'd love to be a part of your suicide squad haha

Ya Mum    187
    On 22/08/2017 at 7:16 AM, FBI said:

Smaller map = more suicide bombings = more mad opfor?

Yup good luck with that ???

• Like 1
    • Sad 1

FBI    195
    2 hours ago, Ya Mum said:

Yup good luck with that ???

I look foward to attacking central smaller area 

I think i need a refresh on some helmets, or maybe they need to be buried. Also the suicide cars have worked no one uses tanks anymore 

Edited by FBI

FBI    195
    9 hours ago, Ya Mum said:

I've never been blown up by the car bombs??

ive probably just jinxed myself now ?

Tanks are priority targets, also why kill one person when you can drive into a town and kill many

LAZYSHOT    49
    On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 10:50 AM, KRISTIAN. said:

I have stopped playing because of this map for a few months now. If stratis comes back im coming back!

I vote keep malden so KRISTIAN doesn't comeback..

• Haha 1

LAZYSHOT    49

Stock as rock map with one inclusion.. Hackers mission.. Hack laptop takes about 3min or so and after its complete you get a % of players cash out bank from whoever is ingame..it would bring a lot of attention to the area when the mission spawns and to the  player that completes it with a HVT tag with 200k plus on his name..

top-dada    2

Shit went away for a month and the Malden map which was lag free has been replaced with Stratis again, which is laggy as hell. Why the hell would you put on that crappy laggy map again, and Stratis is old Malden was a refreshing change.

I know a lot who are not happy :(, any chance it will be back or at least on another server, i cant play on Stratis when there is more than 40 people its just too laggy.

• lul 1
    • Feels Sad Man 1

LAZYSHOT    49
    2 hours ago, top-dada said:

Shit went away for a month and the Malden map which was lag free has been replaced with Stratis again, which is laggy as hell. Why the hell would you put on that crappy laggy map again, and Stratis is old Malden was a refreshing change.

I know a lot who are not happy :(, any chance it will be back or at least on another server, i cant play on Stratis when there is more than 40 people its just too laggy.

When was it lag free on Malden... I dont have duel 1080tis and and don't even have nbn I've seen it running and tested with both on this single or duel runs similar to a single 980ti useing a vodaphone dongle haha.. more to do with complex mission files not dumping cache properly and we share the same server to I&A.. maybe limit the people that play because 50 plus on a good night.really doesn't work for both game modes legit dedicated for wasteland/i&a may give us a couple more frames..won't really know until we try it?

Edited by LAZYSHOT
    Kok

LAZYSHOT    49

Devs in straya need to keep it very simple..

tiny things here and there until full dedicated.. then have go see how it works..

Edited by LAZYSHOT
    L

Fitz    1239

When the I&A server is at full capacity, it uses 35% of the cpu and under 5GB ram. I doubt Wasteland uses or needs much more than that...

The lag is more likely to be caused by Arma limitations than the server's limitations.

• Wesmart 1
    • reee 1

LAZYSHOT    49
    3 minutes ago, Fitz said:

When the I&A server is at full capacity, it uses 35% of the cpu and under 5GB ram. I doubt Wasteland uses or needs much more than that...

The lag is more likely to be caused by Arma limitations than the server's limitations.

wow  what's full for u guys 30 compared to 80 for wastland on a good night... 

• Dansgame 1

Fitz    1239
    1 minute ago, LAZYSHOT said:

Get some glasses lad. Server ranking for I&A has been better than Wasteland's for months.

If you don't know what you're talking about, best you don't say anything at all instead of polluting the forums.

• Haha 1

LAZYSHOT    49
    1 minute ago, LAZYSHOT said:

The only limitation I see is sharing servers...if it doesn't bother you so much lets swap u guys share with altislife and wastland full dedicated no sharing... ? 

• Dansgame 1