LuckyB33f

Hell Let Loose

LuckyB33f    1287

Hell Let Loose

This game is been made right at our door step. FPS Game

88558345b2e636109ccf9764994d893a_origina

It is a world war 2 realism style game. With amazing realistic maps made from google maps

It is in the kickstarter phase which can be found here.

I have pledged for 6 keys and will give away 5 keys to random members of the community. 

758755828e239cdac3acef413d46b4e4_origina
https://www.hellletloose.com/

• Like 2
  • Seems Good 1
  • Pogchamp 1
  • kkool 2
  • Clap 1
  • wooow 1
  • <3 1

• Nova    1779

looked at the kick starter looks promising. probably gonna pick up a key myself

another game like this is post scriptum which is based on Squad

Edited by InfamousNova
    • Like 1

Bow    149

Right up my alley, a lot of games like this currently in development but this looks sick.

Edited by Bow
    • Like 2

1LT Xiverta    48

to me it looked really close to a mod i have on arma i dont know if this is a mod or so on but it looks cool but TBH i just saw the sherman and i like it allready

• Like 1
    • Wait What? 1

LuckyB33f    1287

I think this will be a good game looks like its come a long way with that latest video... the maps are amazing made from google maps to get the landscape

• Like 1

Carnifex    4
    9 hours ago, LuckyB33f said:

I think this will be a good game looks like its come a long way with that latest video

Shame 99% of the community can't play it because its "offensive" and you pretty much banned vitale for nazi imagery 

FAQ
    Will you censor Nazi imagery? Only in territories where the law states that we must. It is our goal to make an historically accurate game. As such, we will strive to capture the camo schemes, equipment, uniforms and weapons of each of the Wehrmacht and SS formations. We will be releasing a DLC that contains uncensored imagery for all appropriate territories.

Carnifex is Vitale so this account has been banned.
    I won't hide the post though.

@LuckyB33f

Edited by Red
    • Like 1
    • Wesmart 1
    • lul 2

Red    1068

@Carnifex

In no way was Vitale banned or punished for "Nazi Imagery", his entire ban was for other reasons. Just clearing it up for you, it's not really important though.

My post explicitly states that we will be removing racist and discriminatory content, and does not state black and white what is not acceptable. It will take time to figure out exactly how we should treat questionable content, and I don't see any reason for the content in Hell Let Loose to be censored or removed at this point in time.

The entire ruling is subject to scrutiny and will be discussed internally among the management team over-time to smooth it out.

• Like 1

Dogofwar    36

Wow, it looks amazing. I love world war games. Like the new cod ww2 look terrible,I sorta wish that battlefield makers made the world war 2 type game as battlefield one is a fairly accurate in some areas when it comes to law. 

Nova    1779
    50 minutes ago, Dogofwar said:

Wow, it looks amazing. I love world war games. Like the new cod ww2 look terrible,I sorta wish that battlefield makers made the world war 2 type game as battlefield one is a fairly accurate in some areas when it comes to law. 

the campaign for cod isnt too bad

can almost guarantee they will make a WWII game next. unless EA wants to go vietnam or something like battlefield 1943

another WWII game to look forward to is post scriptum. based on Squad

Edited by InfamousNova
    • Like 1

Matsozetex    89

If we do have a battalion, would it be possible to have a semi realistic name?

I.e:

- 1st Independent Company (First Australian Commandos)

- 26th Battalion (Australian soldiers who stole a German A7V in WW1)

- 2nd Australian Imperial Force (Australian volunteer soldiers who fought against all axis nations during WW2)

etc

• Like 1

LuckyB33f    1287

Hey its not my fault it looks good... im just to show u guys its coming out

Unit_3397    712
    On 07/11/2017 at 8:40 PM, marchedpack87 said:

m8 this game looks epic. Now its going to be biting at me until i buy it, damn it!

all ur fault lucky!

(:

its my fault ;)