BruhBea

A Future Game Server

What server would you like to see hosted by StrayaGaming  

59 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

BruhBea    1

So last weekend Tiggati posted a topic asking for YOUR input, your opinion. What games would you like to see in StrayaGaming?

Now I'm gathering everyones comments and creating a poll which will let us know the amount of interest in each of the ideas.

If you have any other ideas please comment them below and i can add them to the Poll list of answers. 

Edited by BroBeans
  • Like 2

• Fitz    1239

What sort of GTA server would you have? I don't think such a thing exists.

Idk if you guys would like this but i remember straya used to have Battle royale servers stratis and wake island and they were really popular idk if you would want to bring something like that back but dont even need both just one would be good idk what you think?

BruhBea    1

Idk if you guys would like this but i remember straya used to have Battle royale servers stratis and wake island and they were really popular idk if you would want to bring something like that back but dont even need both just one would be good idk what you think?

im not sure what the go is with the server files, i seemed to remember they were private? 

Brodie    776

im not sure what the go is with the server files, i seemed to remember they were private? 

Straya used to host them as dog said, it's definitely possible you just can't edit anything in it.

Rezah    93

I fully think maybe a Garry's Mod server as i used to make/code servers for gmod i had made 3 servers Peach, plenty more cant remebmer names

BruhBea    1

Straya used to host them as dog said, it's definitely possible you just can't edit anything in it.

mmm, i'd be interested in that

I fully think maybe a Garry's Mod server as i used to make/code servers for gmod i had made 3 servers Peach, plenty more cant remebmer names

ehh i think Gmod's pretty dead these days, but its an option

dasweetdude    327

I do like the idea of an exile Frankie style version with zombies and gun mods l would even vote for an epoch done with zombies on the right map with zombies l know a lot of arma 2 players were also dayz players its just making the right server properly

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    On 12/6/2015 at 1:37 AM, tERRACON said:

Make a rust server?

you realise that they had a rust server for a very long time and recently shut it down

Nova    1779
    8 hours ago, [AoW] envy said:

Still waiting on that frankie style esseker custom server xD 

thats come and gone mate. they made it and it was up for about a month but hardly anyone played on it and the arma update broke some of the mods so they shut it down

Envy    649
    2 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

thats come and gone mate. they made it and it was up for about a month but hardly anyone played on it and the arma update broke some of the mods so they shut it down

Oh really, I had no idea, that's a shame. :c

Nova    1779
    1 hour ago, [AoW] envy said:

Oh really, I had no idea, that's a shame. :c

yeah they didnt really advertise it

ʝ17    433

We launched exile server as soon as it was launched had a solid 100/100 players on first day but closed a week later we did not have the manpower at the time to keep it restarting and database wiping every 2-3 hours because they did not do enough testing before release.

Then the 2nd time we tried again one of our staff now sacked who had faith but turned out to be a waste of money again and closed it down because they couldn't fix something that was quite simple apparently. it crashed ran out of funding no one was interested to continue It plus all the problems it has and still has to this day needs high maintenance all the time and we didn't have the staff or developers to continue it. 

• Like 1

Sylver    27

Is there any possible way to get the server files if they are no longer being used? I could have a play with whatever isn't working and see if it's fixable? Not saying i'm a coder or anything but I am a tinkerer and I mess around with PBO's from time to time.

Mark    14
    2 hours ago, Sylver said:

Is there any possible way to get the server files if they are no longer being used? I could have a play with whatever isn't working and see if it's fixable? Not saying i'm a coder or anything but I am a tinkerer and I mess around with PBO's from time to time.

Theres no point, theres been so many updates since that you might aswell start from scratch. Trust me, exile is simple to host, a lot easier than some missions anyway.