Vertigo

Teamspeak tags

• Envy    649
    33 minutes ago, Jared said:

I know some people are TeamSpeak tag collectors or whatever you want to call it and I know others don't give a crap but here's mine

Teamspeak tags.PNG

Someone is compensating for something.

• Like 9

Leopard    7

When I was new to ArmA communities I wanted lots of tags...

But now. I just want 1 or 2. 

Right now, got my beautiful Forum Moderator and Registered Member.

Edited by Leopard
    • Like 2

Excel    828
    21 hours ago, Brodie said:

I'm quite the collector

62cd5b293b.png

"Brodie, Your collection is very unique and at Auction would sell for 50,000 pounds" -Antique Roadshow Reference :p

• Like 3

Leopard    7

The fraudulent @InfamousNova

<12:33:00> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "CFA (Country Fire Authority)" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:33:03> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "ADF (Australian Defence Force)" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:32:56> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Registered Member" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:33:12> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Social Media Team" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:33:15> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Social Butterfly" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:33:19> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "SRT Member" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:33:23> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Altis Life Radio Host" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:33:27> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Tanoa Life Radio Host" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:32:42> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Video Recording" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:32:48> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Video Production" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:32:35> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Developer Visitor" by "InfamousNova".
    <12:32:38> "InfamousNova" was added to server group "Developing - Do Not Disturb" by "InfamousNova".

Caught Red Handed...

• Like 2