Links

Wasteland Screenshots.

• Unit_3397    712

Hi All.

Reposted 

Here is the video you guys requested of my tank Shooting down a hostile Heli from 1.7Km out.

We had this Orca fly over the Airbase doing several rocket runs, as I was lining up the shot land leading (predicting where the shot would impact the heli,) 

@Mozkelby @WogerTheWabbit were taking out another hostile, just so happens that Mozkelby's voice & target lined up perfectly with this video.

Enjoy. 

Regards.

Unit_3397

Edited by Unit_3397
    • Like 9

Leopard    7

BF5C46F304B4B983FAB70807817DCE09EA68A722070AA996E7E1052184D2A90373E4DE45637277CB5A68E599214FFC7D4BACDB05607D22F1AAA8C0C6

// Requesting that this hill be renamed to Mr. Snow Leopards Hill // 

90593B7ED8EEE5FF40BD6368917545BB530A5FFA

THE NEXT TWO HAVE QUITE A FUNNY STORY; BACK IN APRIL 2015, See MLGLYNN I have been around for ages. Played before this screenshot.

They asked me if I wanted to join their group cause I was the last one from my group alive and they thought they could rekt me but no, the M320 prevailed. 

454557300E9A4825733B995810362D199C0F9472

20D5B8FC5C094A1EFDF8129E8B378EA2BE7184C6

Edited by Mitchell A. Westermann
    // ADDED IN SCREENSHOT OF THEM PROPOSING I JOIN THEIR SCRUBBY GROUP //
    • Like 1

Leopard    7

@Unit_3397 trying to snipe. 

Ahh the eye sores!!! 

700m away and still leads by 3m.

Hahaha. 

Imma come show you how its done when I get back ;) 

Now the kill feed is back!!!

Love the video. 

I watched it in 140p first time round, eek

Stupid Canadian wifi. 

- Love Ya ♡

Edited by Leopard
    • Like 2

Unit_3397    712

Time for another wasteland carnage video. Enjoy.

@Links @Jared @Oliver @ExcelForce @TurboFanny @Joel @BEAST @Mitchell @Quantum @Ya Mum @Mozkelby

and the rest of our wasteland community that wanted to know why the kill-feed went nuts yesterday :p

FYI, I spam the viewing distance to Near all the time because im paranoid that the settings get put back to Far (viewing distance's default is set to far), thus by doing so increases FPS for close quarter combat.

Edited by Unit_3397
    • Like 6

Vertigo    4
    1 hour ago, Unit_3397 said:

Time for another wasteland carnage video. Enjoy.

@Links @Jared @Oliver @ExcelForce @TurboFanny @Joel @BEAST @Mitchell @Quantum @Ya Mum @Mozkelby

and the rest of our wasteland community that wanted to know why the kill-feed went nuts yesterday :p

FYI, I spam the viewing distance to Near all the time because im paranoid that the settings get put back to Far (viewing distance's default is set to far), thus by doing so increases FPS for close quarter combat.

What a BEAST! Holy crap. Killed me so many times. Good job

@ExcelForce Getting turned on at 6:30 lmao and @Unit_3397 the pack of 5k and 25k you picked up I put there for me later lmao!

Edited by Jared
    • Like 2

Unit_3397    712

Time for a third instalment of the wasteland carnage series.

This video featuring kills made while operating the A-10 Warthog over a period of about 1-3 hours. 
    Using the first jet, I racked up 91 kills and had only taken 1 rocket. but how did i die? not by player, but by the server crashing temporally. 
    Using the second jet, i increased the kills slightly to 132, when i get killed by my own bombs.

My advice for the plebs out there that are salty after being killed from the sky: 

: Capture the airfield - Ram jets when coming into land
    : Utilise AA launchers - acquired by killing other players, gun-stores or missions.

Enjoy.

@Links @Blue Eagle [+1 CREW]

• Like 4

Shrike    2

Some impressive flying Ace ?, great clip.

For those who get frustrated a simple AA launcher and bigger backpack can shut these maneevurs down. Simply purchase. A MRPL AA launcher set view distance to 3 k or so and press T to lock when you have aircraft in retiqule. Best shots are close proximity so less time for air to deploy flares or when they are heading towards you and a missile can greet  them them headon. But long range shots are also worthwhile I think especially if they don't deploy flares efficiently.

• Like 1

Links    336

from one of the most busy nights on wastelands in a while, nearly 1.2mil in comps this happened to me.

@ExcelForce 

not gonna lie, i got pretty mad i cut the clip where i started yelling,

Edited by Links
    • Like 3