Tiggati

Straya Gaming Feedback

Tiggati    1067

Hey guys, we would love to hear constructive feedback about Straya Gaming as a community, and also about our servers.

Everybody is entitled to their own opinion, but please don't leave posts that aren't constructive. Nothing like for example: "Straya Gaming is awesome."
Please let us know in detail about your opinion and what you think of us as a community.

Please follow all of our rules, you can find the link in my signature. - Also don't post photos or videos in here.

Any posts our moderators find disruptive, will be hidden. Please keep it clean, if you have negative feedback, please make it constructive and well written.

Thank you for your time.
2ciitj6.jpg Senior Head of Operations,
@Tiggati

• Like 3

• Nova    1779
    5 minutes ago, Gaff said:

Would be awesome if there were guides on how to join the Arma 3 servers...

i told you how to do it in the shoutbox

Zorgain    482

Strayagaming is one of the best communities I have been in but I don't know if it's a Battleye thing but the "Client Not Responding" is the worst thing, Then all the comp requests come in and flood them. And Wasteland could use some more mods and even admins, @Mozkelby works his bum off alone.

Spectral    1342
    On 9 July 2016 at 5:54 PM, Gaff said:

Would be awesome if there were guides on how to join the Arma 3 servers...

1. Filter settings "Straya" will show just ours

2. Can direct join off the Forums, links are above the TS box

3. You can favourite your picks and they get a gold star

Yell out for more advice or help.

-Spec

for alits life

some things the server could add and improve on (it's my opinion and i still love to play on the server just some things that could make the experience better)

less of the server killing it self (i know battel eye hates us)

having something that can reduce the fps drops while playing 

a rework of the cop to rebel dec and roleplay rules ( i think cops should have to dec before tasing  just like rebels do)

white listed rebels

Edited by TH3GamingBanana

Nova    1779
    8 minutes ago, TH3GamingBanana said:

some things the server could add and improve on (it's my opinion and i still love to play on the server just some things that could make the experience better)

a rework of the cop to rebel dec and roleplay rules ( i think cops should have to dec before tasing  just like rebels do)

white listed rebels

you should probably state that its for altis life. this is strayagaming as a whole

Leopard    7

@InfamousNova

Wait what? Hahaha. 

Altis Life - 

Declarations. 

Server. (Being Worked on I think)

Rules.

- Make them clearer and more exact.

Nova    1779
    1 minute ago, Leopard said:

@InfamousNova

Wait what? Hahaha. 

Altis Life - 

Declarations. 

Server. (Being Worked on I think)

Rules.

- Make them clearer and more exact.

yeah he edited it

Yuri    441

General:

In General Straya-Gaming is awesome, It has a great community and some damn good potential. But there are those who are holding grudges and trying to ruin the fun for everyone.

Forums:

I personally have had consistent issues since receiving the 'Super Donator' Tag which @Tiggati and @John Paul have been working on (I have more issues to send you)

Teamspeak:

Ahhh, The beloved teamspeak channel. This actually runs really well and has a much better layout then most teamspeak servers. Maybe get a rank in the cop section for Cartel so we can move to the SRT channel when responding to bank/fed

Invade and Annex:

I don't play I&A that often but one thing I do dislike is people not sticking to roles (i.e combat medics flying helicopters). Admins do their best but the community needs to fix this amongst themselves as well

Wasteland:

FPS... Wasteland is a great game mode and the admins run the server well but that damn FPS is terrible.
    One way to combat this is to have bodies and items disappear. 

Rust:

Great game, and even better with new update, live map would be handy but not necessary. 

Altis Life:

And finally Altis Life...

1. In need of a face-lift (I believe that @Cake is working on this)

2. Better way of gang base white listing (maybe make it if you are in 'Gang A' you automatically get gang base licence for gang base A (not sure how difficult this may be))

3. Hexagons longer range (so that you can see your people at an area but not across the map)

4. Maybe Identify on the maps with which cartel owns what Field/Processing so people know who to contact for safe passage

5. Not enough reward for RP, People are not role-playing a lot because there is no reward to it. whereas decing and killing another player and getting their geared strider is

6. OLD COPS SHOULD LOOSE RANK FOR INACTIVITY (I have seen lately that there are some old white list cops coming back with all of their old ranks and ruling about stuff which has changed)

That is all for now but i do have more to bring up at a later date

Thanks and Kind Regards,

Saundo    270
    On 12/07/2016 at 4:14 PM, Pope Yuri said:

Teamspeak:

Ahhh, The beloved teamspeak channel. This actually runs really well and has a much better layout then most teamspeak servers. Maybe get a rank in the cop section for Cartel so we can move to the SRT channel when responding to bank/fed

Yeah but a lot of people who are in cartels are whitelisted cops as well. Cant have 2 channel groups in the same channel. eg. Cant be a Cadet and a cartel member at the same time.

Yuri    441
    3 minutes ago, Saundo said:

Yeah but a lot of people who are in cartels are whitelisted cops as well. Cant have 2 channel groups in the same channel. eg. Cant be a Cadet and a cartel member at the same time.

Great but how about the ones who are not white listed. Not everyone plays cop (take PNX for example we have more whitelisted medics than we do cop)

Nova    1779
    On 7/12/2016 at 6:14 PM, Pope Yuri said:

Invade and Annex:

I don't play I&A that often but one thing I do dislike is people not sticking to roles (i.e combat medics flying helicopters). Admins do their best but the community needs to fix this amongst themselves as well

referring to the medics flying helis. this is allowed for either flying to and from side mission, or if there are under 20 players on.

Dima    65
    On 11/07/2016 at 8:17 PM, TH3GamingBanana said:

for alits life

white listed rebels

The reason why I believe cops should not have to declare before tasing is due to the fact that the police are a reactionary force. It's not like they run down the street tasing everyone and taking their stuff, they react to something that is being already done such as an ifrit driving down the road. The cops won't tase you if you don't run, so follow the law and you will have no problem with tasers. 

Yuri    441
    39 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

referring to the medics flying helis. this is allowed for either flying to and from side mission, or if there are under 20 players on.

that was just an example but I hardly play and when I do the server is pretty full hence no reason for medics or AT etc to fly helis

2 minutes ago, Dima said:

The reason why I believe cops should not have to declare before tasing is due to the fact that the police are a reactionary force. It's not like they run down the street tasing everyone and taking their stuff, they react to something that is being already done such as an ifrit driving down the road. The cops won't tase you if you don't run, so follow the law and you will have no problem with tasers. 

I agree with this completely, Cops shouldn't have to declare

denis    132

It is going Fine but when the server hits 80 people the database is slow there is a lot of dsync but in my opinion i think you guys should drop from 120 people to 80 or 90 people.