Hunterr

Tanoa?

• CeeFar    585

Tanoa wasteland is an amazing idea, however it has simply been proven that it doesn't work.

1. We are in the Oceanic region, and Tanoa servers (be it life/invade and annex) simply don't have the demand or population.

2. Linked to the above point, it's an expensive DLC Map, and a large portion of casual Wasteland players do not have the DLC's. 

• Like 1
    • Wesmart 2
    • Seems Good 1
    • hahaa 1

Excel    828

This might work as a temporary server for a weekend event. Maybe with a large amount of cash to start with so its easy to get stuff?

I will note this down, no promises ;)

Edited by ExcelForce
    • Like 1
    • Seems Good 1

Fitz    1239
    22 minutes ago, Snowwie SaiyajiN said:

Lol only Tanoa mod we used was Exile and Life... And as you can see Straya doesn't have those servers anymore. Tanoa is a garbage map! 

I don't think a server run by idiots (tanoa life) and a server with no development (tanoa exile) are good examples of why the map is "garbage".

The map isn't garbage anyway, the points nclem listed are the main reasons why it doesn't work.

• Like 4
    • monkamega 1
    • wooow 3

Brodie    776
    1 hour ago, Snowwie SaiyajiN said:

Tanoa is a garbage map

Tanoa is ****ing sick

who doesn't wanna be popping ****s in the middle of a ****ing jungle or sniping ****s off there jetskis in-between multiple islands :blush::blush:

• Like 1

Brodie    776
    4 hours ago, Red said:

@Brodie You need to calm down mate.

just want oceanic tanoa back :( 

Jereleet    25

I know I'm a little late to the party.

But if anyone cares, Tanoa is my favourite map.
    It's definitely on the large side, but I always enjoyed the campaign and Exile on Tanoa.
    Wasteland would be great on Tanoa, provided you have about 80 people.

At the moment, Malden seems to get about 50 - 60 people at peak, which I think would still be fun on Tanoa.

Kyroe    64

Tanoa is a dlc to be paid for as stated. majority of players do not own or want APEX in the oceanic region. Malden was a free dlc release. so there is no problem running that map if people enjoy it. So while would be fun and could in essence work. it lacks the amount of players in the region who do not want or own the DLC to play on said map. 

Jereleet    25

Hi Kyore,

I'd be interested to know if you've done a poll or some other survey on how many people actually own APEX or not.

If so, could you share the results?
    If the main reason to not do it, is that 'most people don't have it' but that hasn't been quantified, then maybe it should be quantified, no?

• Like 1

Nova    1779
    1 hour ago, Jereleet said:

Hi Kyore,

I'd be interested to know if you've done a poll or some other survey on how many people actually own APEX or not.

If so, could you share the results?
    If the main reason to not do it, is that 'most people don't have it' but that hasn't been quantified, then maybe it should be quantified, no?

we know this because of history with the map. we have tried tanoa life which flopped due to lack of players and tanoa exile which also flopped to lack of players. the reason we havent done tanoa wasteland is the same reason although we never tried it ourselves. other communities have. same with tanoa I&A another community tried it but after a couple of weeks it died.

• Like 3

Brodie0296    78
    4 hours ago, InfamousNova said:

we know this because of history with the map. we have tried tanoa life which flopped due to lack of players and tanoa exile which also flopped to lack of players. the reason we havent done tanoa wasteland is the same reason although we never tried it ourselves. other communities have. same with tanoa I&A another community tried it but after a couple of weeks it died.

Tanoa more like Boo-no-a........ill show myself out of this thread

Jüstice™.    46

Honestly  we just changed to Malden due to a vote which now we're changing back to Stratis because Wasteland players dont want change...Therefore all future votes for a Wasteland map change should be ignored...Close topic on any further call for map changes....Dont fix what aint broke ppl.

• Facepalm 1
    • Clap 1

LAZYSHOT    49

Same ol Same give someone a bit of power and it's a case of when they a ready.. **** that ... I could have a stratis wasteland server done  within a day  no desrespect but pull the pinky out...

No Tanoa!

Edited by LAZYSHOT

Nova    1779
    9 minutes ago, LAZYSHOT said:

Same ol Same give someone a bit of power and it's a case of when they a ready.. **** that ... I could have a stratis wasteland server done  within a day  no desrespect but pull the pinky out...

ill see you tomorrow with a completed stratis wasteland to is up to par with the SG wl mission file

• Like 1
    • Seems Good 1

Travesty    265
    25 minutes ago, InfamousNova said:

ill see you tomorrow with a completed stratis wasteland to is up to par with the SG wl mission file

*Makes a note to check back 11pm tomorrow to play this sweet new server...*

• Seems Good 1