Yeet

Player Of The Week!

Yeet    143

Player Of The Week Initiative!

The I&A Staff Team and Community Team have decided to bring in a new initiative for positive player interaction. This initiative entails a month whitelisting of a single player at the end of each week decided by I&A staff; to have the chance of being picked as the Player Of The Week you need to be a positive influence within the I&A server. This positive influence can range from simply being a happy-go-lucky player to being a player that takes initiative towards problems within the server and community. 

The Player Of The Week will be announced each Sunday as a reply to this post.

• Like 6
  • Wesmart 1
  • Clap 1

• Yeet    143

Player Of The Week 27/07!

The very first Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is SGT.TEDD

We believe Tedd has shown tremendous resilience throughout the last 3 weeks and he has improved greatly from the first time he came on the I&A server only a short time ago.

Hopefully you enjoy your months whitelist Tedd!

Honourable Mentions:

@Keldon111 It was a close pick between 3 players for the first week and you came out close aswell as Wogbat.
    We've taken absolute notice of how much of a positive influnce you've been and want to show our appreciation for it, thank you for being a valuable member of SG.

@WogBat I don't think much has to be said here; you've become a very well known player for not only your
    maturity but also for how helpful you are and how you are willing to uphold the rules and standards of the server and we greatly appreciate it.

• Like 5
    • Pogchamp 1
    • Clap 1

Player Of The Week 9/8/2020!

Following on with the successful and well received awards for player of the week, this being our second week since its inception and the Player of the Week for this week the I&A staff have identified @Mama Bear as the recipient!

We believe Mama Bear has shown tremendous dedication to her role as Medic, throughout the past week, I’m sure you have all received medical attention in the heat of fire.  A long serving player, reserved, doesn’t say much, but actions speak louder than words. Always makes the effort regardless of distance and the obstructions of the AI to get you back up on your feet.

Hopefully you enjoy your months whitelist Mama Bear!

Honourable Mentions:

It was a close pick between 3 players again this week the following players coming to notice as potential recipients.

@Will22, One of our younger pilots, since he became a member of the Straya community.  A no nonsense pilot who always strives to get you to your LZ safely.  His ability always improving the more he gains experience.  Definitely one to watch

Sgt Paddle, who although has been a long serving player, is more than happy to guide and assist players with regards to general operations, logistics and tactical approaches.  Usually partaking in non-rewarding tasks, he gets it done, and does it well.

We've taken absolute notice of how much of a positive influence you've both been and want to show our appreciation for it, thank you both for being valuable members of SG.

Congratulations to all of you, thank you for being involved in the StrayaGaming Community, your support to the players, Staff and the community has been outstanding.

• Like 6
    • Clap 2

Yeet    143

Player Of The Week 30/08!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @OperatorKanga! 

OperatorKanga; a long time player that has consistently been active within the community and brought great leadership to the playerbase.

Kanga has been very helpful in teaching new player's the ropes and we hope you enjoy the month whitelist!

Honourable Mentions:

xGenos You have been one of the more noteable pilots throughout this week in getting players in deep
    and going the extra mile to get them in safe and making sure they are in fighting condition when they get there.

@AusCafeRacer Seems like this is the week for pilots - this week you've been flying like a pro, steady the whole way and
    a good inspiration to our newer pilots. Hopefully your luck doesn't run out like it has for me and you have many safe flights not hitting trees.

@Kanedogg An early morning player that keeps things running smoothly. Not much needs to be said here, you are a long time player that always
    shows initiative and expertise in what you do; we are thankful to have you around to control the rowdy early morning'ers.

• Like 8
    • Clap 1
    • Dislike 1

Yeet    143

Player Of The Week 06/09!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Handwarm! 

Handwarm is probably the most genuine bloke and down to earth leader the server has seen,
    constantly in control of the troops on the ground and has some fun with it too.

We hope you enjoy the months whitelist, Handwarm!

Honourable Mentions:

@JimmyLittle Although "new" to the server, you, Jimmy have been an absolute gun of a pilot throughout this week. Please keep it up.

Deman Have you get thought about going to medschool? You'd be a great fit with how many revives you got this week, cheers for all the help keeping us alive.

• Like 5

Player Of The Week 13/09/2020

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Kanedogg

Kanedogg; a long time player who consistently works on the frontline with a tactical approach seeking to bring down that tower, then provides assistance to other players in targeting the AO and additionally as a medic. Damn fine all rounder and supporter of newer players and old alike in getting the job done.

Kanedogg ….and we hope you enjoy the month whitelist!

Honourable Mentions:

@Mittons You not only have been consistent with your flying getting the troops in, but also your on ground front line medic work getting the players back on their feet has been outstanding. Good all round player and great effort.

@JBOB Another solid performing player who supports and assist those in the frontline. Always there and in the front leading the charge. Tactful, and driven he is a player that works well with new and older players, always willing to help and lend a hand.

@WIZZ Another long term player always in the heat of it supporting the leading charge. stands his ground and is solid in the front line, very supportive of other players and a good role model

@Guppy Also a long term player, doesn’t say much but is polite and providing a solid overwatch for advancing troops in the heat of the battle. Tends to work solo, but manages to get into places that angels fear only too, decimate the opposition as shown by his score with his gun skills. His overall kill rate is always up there and his kill rate is solid.

Sex Goblin Another medic who makes a solid effort to get to you. Does tend to raise the eybrows when you see the Sex Goblin coming towards you, but comforting to know his hands on you are because you are unable to take care of yourself and you need that extra bit of attention when your down. And he will go the distance to get to you. Great effort Sex Goblin.

• Like 5
    • Clap 4

Yeet    143

Player Of The Week 27/09!

Your Player Of The Week chosen by the I&A staff team is @Flipper_IA! 

Flipper has been consitently mentioned throughout the past weeks as a potential candidate so its about time he gets it not to mention the
    valiant perfomance he put on display this week as a top medic - whether under withering fire during a HQ defend
    or after a marathon run across an AO you always seem to be able to get there. Well done.

We hope you enjoy the well deserved months whitelist, Flipper!

Honourable Mentions:

Lenko, as with Flipper, this week you have been tremendous with those operating scissors and occlusive dressings keeping our fighting force mostly
    together apart from a few missing limbs. Props from us all for how well you've done.

@Taco We don't usually keep score of infantry kills, but I think if we did, you would be at the top for this week. You are one formidable rifleman and
    I'm not really sure if we even need any supporting assets when your online, seems like you can take the fight no matter the odds. Good fighting, keep it up.

• Like 6
    • kkool 1