Lachlan

I am resigning

• Tiggati    1067

Cheers for all the good times and the random joining in on channels with your birds in the background :p

We'll see you around the TS and in-game dude !

• Like 7

Leopard    7

Peace out Lachlan. 

Stay tropical. Don't forget to un-duct tape your birds... 

• Like 4

insanD    431

Peace out Lachlan,

I will love you endlessly.

Edited by insanD
    • Like 5

Envy    649

Enjoy your camping trips mate.

Nah but in all seriousness you were a mad support team manager when I was a red tick pleb so thanks for that, cheers for the all the memes and banter in the private staff channels and your cannary noises in the backround.

Later bolt cya at the end of the year 

• Like 1

Mozkelby    379

You've put in a massive amount of dedication and work into our servers, and for that we are incredibly greatful.

All the best for the future, and I'll look forward to chatting with you again soon. ;)

• Like 5

Brodie    776

Laters lachlan <3

You were always my favourite staff member :(

• Like 6

Axle_Tiaky    415

@Lachlan It's been a good long 3 years mate, I hope that our paths will cross once again - thanks for all your work and all your help with me. Will see you on the other side brother :D 

Let-Me-Make-This-Easier-Than-Saying-Goodbye-Let-Me-Tell-You-Hello-In-Advance-For-The-Next-Time-I-Get-To-See-You..jpg

• Like 2

Pizda    42068

Cheers man.

thanks for doing all those Como requests.

Didnt really talk to you to much, only when u where going to ban me.

i remember the first time we met was when I got in a shoot out with you and you mangered to restrain me. On the way back to pd my power cut out and you gave me a 3 day ban. First week on the server...

The second time time I ever met you was when you where standing afk with some pub slots. This was about 3 weeks later. I thought it would be a good idea to run up to all of you and try take you hostage with a IED. As soon as I placed the IED the pub slots just tazed me. And within 30 seconds the hole APD where around me. So I did what any one would do, set it off. Pretty sure I killed about 7-10 cops. Of course, in my usual fashion I go to help desk with about every admin on the server and then trying to give me a stern talk why laughing, while they say you can't rp as a terriost.So I play the 'I havnt read the rules card' and get off with u watch list....

alright see ya m8 have a good one.

Salt    77

Even though i got to meet you like once or twice, you seemed like a really top bloke and one day i hope to see you on the teamspeak again. Thanks for everything :D